Help me not fuck on the first date!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh we did have sex (he initiated) and just like I suspected....he is not experianced at all (but has a big dick and tried to KILL me with it hitting it from the back). But he is so sweet & he still can be my man.
:nutkick: For those who couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
2-3 weeks by now, I think you should kiss him again...fondle him...and see if he makes the next move, etc. Go into for the kill Southerngirl! I'd be thrilled if one made the move on me. :)

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I already had the first date and he was a PERFECT GENTLEMAN! Matter of fact....he is PERFECT! Educated, employed, independent, mobile, VERY attractive, affectionate, and my x-ray LPSG penor sensors indicate that he does have sufficient penis tissue (wide legged walk, + imprint through jeans on thigh 4 to 5 inches). Plus his IQ is higher than mine! Do yall not know how rare that is! He is a religious, big super nerd, does LOADS of volunteer work. He is a perfect soul! I so want to initiate sex but Im afraid if I set that pussy out it might run him away (he's younger than me)! It is also hard for me to give it to him because he spends all his free time playing W.O.W!!! How do I proceed and maintain self control! Should I just let him take his time? I don't want to seem like a easy slut.

when i dont want to hook up too soon, i set myself up. these are the ways that work for me, i know i am sexual and little impulse control. sex, food, meh i suck.

so if i know i am going out on a date and i dont want to fuck too soon, i dont shave my legs, or put lotion on my legs, i wear ugly underwear, or my period panties. i might not shave my armpits. stuff like that. it works haha.
it sounds gross but sometimes i dont shower immediatly before. meh

dumb games but it serve as little checks.:tongue:

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you went for it alittle early, but at least now you know what he can do. Sounds like he needs some training though. I know some guys think that size is everything, but you can get hurt if he doesn't know what he's doing. Before you go for a second round make sure he knows that.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
UGH! I asked him did he have any plans for the weekend and he text me back "None". I texted him back that I didn't have any plans but I'm getting a new kitten (LAME). I don't want to appear like a whore AGAIN; when he contacts me would it be ok to ask him to come over to my place and play final fantasy????? Is that too forward? PLEASE ADVISE!

you are so immature for your age