Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wanna make my dreams come true?

I would love to have an experienced size queen lady to answer my questions about big dicks, humiliate me, and to tell me some experiences OR a well hung man (gay or straight) to answer my questions about big dicks and humiliate me. Exaggerations are preferred. I'm not really into the whole slave and master-type chastity belt cuckold but love humiliation and feeling sexually inferior. If you'd enjoy this, PM Me now please! and lets chat. If you enjoy helping someone fulfill a forbidden fantasy, PM me now please! If you don't really wanna get involved at least please check out my pictures and comment on them or in this thread. Thanks You! :)

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im asking people to exaggerate stories for me for humiliation. if you're not into it dont comment. Seriously I don't care if you think it's "unhealthy". i dont even practice it its just a fantasy.

jakeconnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im asking people to exaggerate stories for me for humiliation. if you're not into it dont comment. Seriously I don't care if you think it's "unhealthy". i dont even practice it its just a fantasy.

I wasn't trying to judge. I was only asking the question for clarification because I was actually somewhat interested.