Help me out

sublime: Hey everyone, I am new here and I just have something to say

I am pretty average, a little over 6 inches long, and I have been coming to this site quite often.

My girlfriend has been making comments about my penis saying that i am small. She thinks it is funny but I really see no humor in it and her comments really bring my confidence down. She says something about my size almost every day infront of me and my friends.

I have been jelquing twice a day and also doing lots of stretching for the past 3 or 4 weeks. No results as of yet.

I am just curious as to what someone would do if they were in my situation.

I have a tough time when it comes to talking about personal and private matters so I may need some more confidence boosting.

Please help me!

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sublime, you are NOT small at over 6"! Yeh, there are guys here that are really large, but don't judge yourself by that standard. Keep in mind that most guys are average and in the 5" range.

I suggest dumping this girl and find one that appreciates not only your size, but also has good things to say about you to your friends.

That may sound drastic, but life is too short to be stuck with someone who not only doesn't appreciate you, but bursts your ego bubble every chance she gets. You will probably be surprised how quickly you find another girl once you disassociate with her.

Geez, with girls like your's, it's not surprising that so many guys prefer the company of another guy!

sublime: OK, I built up some confidence to talk to my girlfriend about this problem

We talked about this and she told me she was really sorry about 100 times and that she didnt mean it at all and that she doesn't think it at all.

So I will just see how things work themselves out and maybe she will stop saying those tings.

And maybe my jelquing and stretching will start to pay off ;)

12 inches here i come!!! (or therabout) ;)

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok Sublime. Glad she is treating you better. Just remember though that you deserve to be treated with love and respect.

You are already bigger than average and don't need to be 12 inches to be happy or to make someone else happy.

sublime: Haha I know, I wasn't serious about 12 inches. That just seems too big....although I probably wouldn't complain if I had that