Help me pick a pump for my boyfriend.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My new man expressed interest when I mentioned getting a penis pump as a fun way for me to play with his cock (my favorite pass time) We just tried a cock ring and it was fun to watch hime get rock hard and very sensative. I figured a pump would do the same sort of thing and it could be used as foreplay.

First I need help picking one out. I don't have a big budget and he may not like the sensation, so I am afriad to spend a lot of cash right off the bat. On the other hand I don't want to buy a piece of junk......any suggestions on what I should buy?

Second, is it erotic feeling? Is is sexually stimulating? What sort of things can I do to heighten his pleasure? I know there are safety issues and I will read all the threads I can on pumping before I begin.

Size matters....how do i buy the proper size cylender for his size?

Some of the pumps I saw were in the $100-$200 price range then I saw this site with a bunch of cheaper ones >>>> Penis Enlargement Pumps#

Point me in the right direction guys!!!

Lancelot14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good questions. Well, my advice would be if you're buying this as a fore play tool go with the cheaper one. I'm guessing that you're going to get all worked up and you're not going to be in a true penis enhancement regimen. A actual penis work out will take 45 minutes to a hour multiple times a week. I'm guessing you'll come up with something else to do with his penis in 10 minutes tops! LOL

I use a Vacutech... one of the more expensive models. Even though my woman helps from time to time, I really want to accomplish something with the work out. And yes we have on occasion got carried away!!! LOL

"Is it a erotic feeling???" Not really. It's more like pumping iron and seeing results. "is it sexually stimulating???" Nope... not at all. The size of the cylinder is very important... too large and your balls can be very easily sucked into the tube... not a very comfy feeling. Using a rubber cock ring around the balls or a leather strap will lessen that possibility. All the quality pump sites have instructions on how to measure for fitting the right tube diameter... even if you go with a cheaper one, read and follow the fitting instructions for any pump. My own personal opininon is to get one with a gauge on the pump... so you know the vacuum suction, too much will definitely be uncomfortable and could do damage to that bad boy and you definitely don't want to hurt it!!!!. If money is a issue you can buy a brake evacuation pump with a gauge at a auto supply store or Harbor Freight for a fraction of the cost.

And don't forget to get a clit pump for yourself. Small little cylinder that will make it enjoyable for you too!!!!

Hope that helps. Good luck and have fun!!!! LOL

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I should have said that a pressure gauge on the pump is a must.

Also as well has clit pumping, don't forget vulva pumping!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are going to do this I would strongly recommend getting a pump with a pressure gauge as red suggested. Using a pump without a pressure gauge could result in injury.

A pump like this one is decent with a good quality acrylic cylinder and a pump with a gauge: LeLuv BIGGER PENIS PUMP MAXI Vacuum Kit w/ GAUGE 2.0" - eBay (item 190428484450 end time Jan-04-11 13:18:10 PST)

It has quick release connectors on the cylinder and pump tubing so that the pump can be detached and vacuum maintained in the cylinder. Look at the information in the item description for recommendations on cylinder sizing. Unless he is really big, a nine inch longer cylinder should be more than long enough. That eBay store has pumps with other cylinder sizes as well. There is no advantage to a battery operated pump, in my opinion.

You will need to help him get a fully-erect measurement of his girth at the widest point. If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string that doesn't have much stretch, and wrap it around his erection at the thickest part. Take a soft tipped pen and make a mark across the two strands of string where they cross over the top of his penis. Lay the string out on a ruler and measure between the marks.

You and he should start off using this at low pressures (3-5 inches mercury vacuum maximal) initially. He should be well-lubricated going into the cylinder. It can be applied with him flaccid, semi-erect, or fully erect but being at least semi-erect usually makes it easier to get a good seal.

I would pump for no more than 10 minutes initially, until you see how he responds. Over-pumping can result in bruising, discoloration, blistering of the glans, impaired erection strength, a "spongy" erection, or a doughnut-like fluid accumulation just below the glans.

Most guys will get a significant increase in girth of up to a quarter inch or more, but little, if any increase in length. The girth gain is temporary, but may last for several hours.

Some guys do claim permanent gains in girth, and sometimes in length, with regular use of a pump over time. Others don't.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vacu-tech is excellent.... get him a kit so he has the pump and the lube all in one.... best to follow the measuring instructions as you don't want him to have a tube that is too large.... throw in a set of nipple cylinders and your on the way to increased pleasure.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vacu-tech makes very high quality cylinders as does LA Pump Distributors: LA Pump - SSL Secure sales of custom made Penis, Nipple, Breast, & Pussy enlargement cylinders & vacuum pumps

But these are really more expensive than they need to be. Many have found they can buy a brake bleeder pump kit from Harbor Freight that is virtually equivalent to the pumps sold by both Vacu Tech or LA Pump, but much cheaper. You still need to get a male quick release connector if you go that route, but virtually any store that sells cylinders will also sell quick releases.

The cylinder from the source that I mentioned might not be quite as nice as those sold by Vacu Tech or LA Pump, but it is well-made and perfectly workable. They are all basically clear acrylic cylinders. As long as they have no raised seams, have a decent flange, and a working quick release, they will all provide the same result.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Top names to look at: Vacutech, LAPump, Pumptoys, Boston Pump.

Boston Pump
LAPump
PumpToys
Vacutech

If you're just playing with the idea of pumps, there is something to be said about getting a less expensive setup to try out the concept, like one of the Penis Pump Warehouse units. It may be all the pump you ever need, if that's all you ever do. Most of the inexpensive units do not have a gauge, so you would need to be very careful not to create too much vacuum. Go for moderate expansion and limit duration to start with. Try five minutes to start. You can go longer in duration in future sessions, but work it up a little at a time. Keep in mind that you may need to use the pump a little during the duration of the session as your boyfriend expands in the cylinder, reducing the vacuum.

Or you both might decide you like the concept and want to take it a little further. You can then purchase something a little higher quality (and a little more expensive) with the confidence of making an investment, not placing a gamble.

Oh, and I second redbear52 on his suggestion of buying the Harbor Freight brake bleeding pump with gauge, and then buying the male connector from the cylinder vendor. You'll definitely save money that way, and at no compromise in quality.

Last edited: