Help me please

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is good news, of course it is. I am happy for you. Thedrewbert is right, too. You really are only clean when you have a second test 6 months after the last unsafe sex and that one comes out negative, too.
Hello_Diddy, I really appreciate your listening to all our thoughts and feelings the last few days. Can I bother you to listen to me one last time?
Who doesn't want to have fun? I'm 3X as old as you are (yeah, got one foot in the grave already) (no, Dr. Rock, I did not mean I am walking out of mine, I meant. Well, never mind. I need to get this finished before the sun comes out...) and I still crave the fun of sex and love.
What I don't think is so hot is the way Steve is dealing with you.
He is your teacher. I am a teacher, too - and I teach young men around 20 to 25. They are so hot they sizzle! But I never have sex with them. When one of them wants me - and that happens - I always say, sorry, no. Thanks, but no. So, you are into necrophilia? How interesting. I am old enough to be your father's older brother! Get away from me you pervert!
Teachers don't have sex with their students for a whole lot of reasons. The biggest reason for me is a question of self-defence.
If I fall in love with a man who is my student, and he maybe with me then there is a big problem. How can I give him fair grades? If we fall out of love, how can he stop me from failing him? I can't be fair, he can't stop me at all. I just have way too much power, he doesn't have any.
That is not love, that is never love. Lust, yes. Fun, yes. Love, no.
One last thing. Steve tried to seduce your 15 year old friend. That is so not ok. You may be a "man", if young, when it comes to sex in your state. Fifteen year old boys aren't. They have neither the emotional nor the physical nor the financial resources to help themselves. That is why some of us are calling Steve a predator. Please ask yourself. Do you want to be together with a man who tries to fuck little boys? That has nothing to do with being gay, everything to do with being very sick.
I've made my point clear, you take care of yourself and keep thinking about what is best for you. And keep in touch. Men can disagree - big time disagree - and still talk to each other. Let's all keep talking.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hello_diddy &#064; Nov 6 2005, 10&#58;15 PM) [post=358807]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
IM CLEAN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;, I found a place were the test you, They dont ask for your ID or anything im so happy, i got in trouble from my parents because i skipped school but i just told them i went out with some friends.[/b][/quote]
Yeah, but the test won&#39;t work at all for a month, and will still have a lot of false negatives for six months.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hello_diddy &#064; Nov 3 2005, 08&#58;27 PM) [post=358103]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi everyone im 16 male and for a very long time i thought i was straight untill a couple of weeks ago an older man about 27 yr old hit on me and i liked it.

We mainly flerted untill about a week ago, when we had sex.The problem is hes married and he&#39;s my Teacher.
he&#39;s so good looking and i think i love him.

Evey night i sneak out and he picks me up,We have sex alot and last night we didnt use a condom Which is really stupid of me, Im really worried about that and id like your advice to what i should do.Do i go to a doctor,Am i even old enough to get tested.

What should i do?
[/b][/quote]

Hoo...Lord.
First, no more fucking with anyone without a condom.
Second, Yes get yourself to a doctor. There&#39;s a slight chance that you could have contraced some kind of sexually transmitted disease. Believe me, doctors have seen and heard EVERYTHING. So, be proud of yourself that you are getting checked out. It will give you peace of mind.
Third, and this is the toughest advice to hear, NO MARRIED MAN will leave his wife for a boyfriend or a girl friend. You may think your in love, but it&#39;s the sex that you&#39;re mistaking for love.
Please understand that you deserve better than this situation that you&#39;re in.
Are you straight or gay? I don&#39;t know. You may be bisexual (you like sex with both men and women). Or, maybe you are just realizing your attraction to men and you might always be attracted to just men.
Lastly, there are thousands and thousands of AVAILABLE single people who would love to date someone just like you. So, do this for YOU. Break it off with this guy with whom you can never have the kind of relationship that you deserve.
Good luck and be brave and smart.