Help me please

duck08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok so I consider my self bi I guess. I'm 22 years old, just got back from visiting my best friend yesterday and I ran into some problems, I need your help. My buddy has a gf and always has gf. However the first night I stayed at his house him and his gf slept together then when she left for work he came upstairs and got me, he wanted me to lay in bed with him, We were hung over to the max so we slept it off. The next day I stayed the whole night in his bed, we never did anything but one time i did wake up and he was on top of me moreless sleeping, (I think?) If this happens next time I see him, which will be next week should I try to do something or just be my normal self and stay on my side of the bed? He doesn't know im bi. What should I do??? Thanks for your help!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He knows that you are Bi and he's interested. A str8 guy does not ask another guy to go to bed with him.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
visiting my best friend ...the first night I stayed at his house ... he came upstairs and got me to lay in bed with him, We were hung over to the max so we slept it off. The next day I stayed the whole night in his bed, we never did anything ...next time I see him, which will be next week should I try to do something or just stay on my side of the bed? What should I do?

If he is a bed hog you would tell him so and that you want to sleep elsewhere. Other than that I wouldn't obsess over him moving closer to you. And don't forget to give him a goodnight kiss.:biggrin1:

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
maybe he was just lonely and wanted someone to cuddle and thought u wouldn't mind cuz ur were bi or cuz he was buzzed from all the beer and was showing his true feelings for u, maybe hes bi-curious

duck08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Remember everyone one thing... I have not told him i have feelings for him and that I'm Bi. He doesnt have a clue..

If he's your best friend then I think he has a clue.

Either way. Don't screw around with your best friend. He may just be looking for physical affection and closeness to you. Some of my favorite times with one of my best friends were when he fell asleep with his head in my lap. He is just a very affectionate guy with lots of hugs and no qualms about touching. He is, however, straight and I respect that. Accept it for what it is and enjoy being with him. Physical affection between men does not equal sex.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If he's your best friend then I think he has a clue.

Either way. Don't screw around with your best friend. He may just be looking for physical affection and closeness to you. Some of my favorite times with one of my best friends were when he fell asleep with his head in my lap. He is just a very affectionate guy with lots of hugs and no qualms about touching. He is, however, straight and I respect that. Accept it for what it is and enjoy being with him. Physical affection between men does not equal sex.

YES!!! lol...just because he wants to have some kind of bond/closenes with you doesn't mean that he wants to go further. now, if stuff like that happens more often, i can see the possible bi route. other than that, maybe he just likes people to sleep with. i have an uncle who can't sleep unless there is someone else in the bed with him or something like that.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Question: Has he always been touchy-feely with you? If this is new behavior for him, there might be something to it. On the other hand, he might just be one of those people who like to be close to others...

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That sounds very suspicious to me.:confused::wink:

well, not really, dreamy. whenever his wife is away, he has one of his kids sleep in the bed with him. he's just used to that feeling of having someone else is in the bed. basically, from childhood, he's been sharing bed with his brothers and sisters....some people can't sleep without hearing the fan or the tv, and well, that's kind of what he is.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go to bed nude, make sure he knows, I'm sure he will.

After he climbs in bed, start rubbing your cock, I'm sure he'll notice and if he's interested he'll jump in OR he'll jump out.

Good luck, sounds like fun.