Help me Pump up Huge

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by onlygettinbigger, Oct 6, 2004.

1. onlygettinbigger

Howdy everybody. I am a poor college student and I am very interested in pumping my package very big. I am looking for any type of donation I can get o help me get a Monstertube. If you are unfamiliar with the product I have included a link here!

Basically I cannot afford it on my own income and the stipend I get for school is just enough to buy me food. I am very anxious to see how big I can pump and would be very willing to post photos of my progress.

All donations can be sent through Paypal and I do not request a specific amount and you don't even need to donate I just figured it would not hurt to ask.

If you want to help:

:p Help Me Get HUGE :p

2. Serj

Serj New Member

You know what bro...pumping only produces temporary results I recommend that you look into a more permanent enlargement option such as jelqing(which you can find free info about) or natural male enhancement pills such as VigRX. Which will be a shole lot less expensive then any pump.

3. mindseye

Gold Member

:(

I don't know which makes me sadder -- the "poor college student" begging for donations for a Monstertube when 13 million school children in this country don't even have enough to eat . . .

. . . or the insensitive capitalist who'd exploit that poor college student by selling him trinket pills.

4. Serj

Serj New Member

That's funny mind's eye...I wasn't trying to sell him anything. Just telling him what works...

5. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    What works? Having the genetics to produce a larger size penis in the first place!
    No pills, none, nada, have ever been proven to work in any way, shape, or form, including the ones you appear to be shilling here! :D

Sorry, but your 'research' website is nothing more than an ad for the pills you're trying to sell. There is no clinical proof for any of the claims by any of the 'enhancement' pill companies and the FDA is shutting them down as fast as they can.

Nothing personal, I just don't like to see claims being made with zero proof.

6. mindseye

Gold Member

By brand name.

Which you sell, on a website you advertised in a sig on the same post.

And which you had found a way to mention (again, by brand name) in posts at 1:52, 1:56, 2:15, and 2:39 that evening.

So don't be coy about your opportunism. Try reading a book, like Matrix Algebra And Systems Of Equations.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Wow, what a hornets nest! I bet onlygettingbigger had no idea what he was going to stir up, just asking for a little info. re. getting his dick enlarged. I like your huge, bold type font, man. It sure indicates how bad you wanna make big that one down there! Good luck. Serj's jelqing suggestion is a fun way of size increase, mate, but takes a lot of time, determination, and discipline. If you have the drive, have at it!

Luke (akaRoysToy)

8. Imported

Gold Member

mythik: i know im ignorant - but can anyone please explain what jelquing is?

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

For a good description go to www.google.com and click in "jelqing". Several sites will explain and give instructions. EMail me if you have any specific unanswered questions, mythik.

10. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    http://www.go-penis-enlargement.com/jelq.html

There's a link I had saved in my favourites from a few months back. I tried the jelq for a few days, but then got bored. Like RoysToy said if you have the determination go for it.

11. onlygettinbigger

I know pumps only have temporary results. That is all I want. I amnot lookign to be permanently gigantic. I just want to pursue a hobby of doidng temporary pump ups and then kinda showing off...(what can i say..I am obviously an exhibitionist)

I am saving my own money up to im not relying solely on donations and I was just hoping I might come across some people who enjoy that kind of stuff. If nothat is cool too. IF you do have something helpful to contribute or if you would like to make a donation just follow that link or send me a pm.

As for jelqing. I believe it is one of the only ways to make permanent (though small ) gains. But those gains are permanent and I do not want permanent size increase.

So thanks for the comments and thanks for any donations you can spare but please take the bickering elsewhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted