Help me reach my goal

pbnation

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am currently 7x5.25 I plan on PEing for the magic 8x6. Is this realistic? I'd like to gain all my girth near the base, since I'm already thick towards the head. I'm thinking reverse jelqs might help me out? What other types of exercises should I be doing?

Thanks LPSG!

pbnation

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, will PE effect the size of the head? I don't want it to get any bigger than it already is.

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your goals are very realistic. Try doing horse 440's or uli's with shaft squeezes for base girth, worked for me. As for head size, that's one of the hardest things to change because of it's very elastic properties, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah, that is a very realistic goal. I actually started around that exact measurements and I hit the 8x6 within a year and half. You'll have to be consistent and not take anything for granted. All I did was jelqing and then once I conditioned my penis I think started clamping. That alone got me to 8x6 after that I kind of hit a plateau and had to add pumping which got me gaining again, of course coupled wtth jelqing and clamping.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am currently 7x5.25 I plan on PEing for the magic 8x6. Is this realistic? I'd like to gain all my girth near the base, since I'm already thick towards the head. I'm thinking reverse jelqs might help me out? What other types of exercises should I be doing?

Thanks LPSG!

Squeezes focusing on the areas where you wish to see gains would be the way to go, although I suggest starting very light to get a hang of this intense movement.

pbnation

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Big Al. I plan on following your beginners guide exactly as you posted it. Should I start squeezes after the six week break?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, and focus on the lower area to achieve that base girth. Using cock rings to assist the squeeze will help; and multidirection stretching/hanging will also help build up the base.