Help me sweep her off her feet... slowly

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wessex; I hope everything goes well for you, but I do think the edvice of "backing off" might really be right for you. what's the story of the other girl?

Its soo nice to hear things are going soo well for one of us! :)

since I last wrote the message, I've spoken to 4 others. I am not going to bolderdash into anything, but see what happens.
1) Has a boyfriend, shes into music as well and comes from somewhere around the Bognor area, often goes to Chichester, but rumor has it that she could be breaking up with her b/f from someone else. She was asking me a question using sign laungrage last Tuesday, but I got confused as I was with no.2, as I hung around to see 1 but ended up with 2 as well.
2) Is 17, in her second year at college, studying A levels in 3 subjects, Art and music is the ones I can remember, she seems very busy with driving lessons, but another I see going home a lot.
3) Is 16 (yes, they are getting younger), studying Level 2 child care, often in the same maths lessons with myself and catch the same buses home. Often with friends that knows 1, hence how I knew one. (What confused me about her, is that I appologised on the bus about my elbows digging into her, due to the seat arrangement and that I was on my laptop, looked around, glared for a little a notice a little smile and something else I can't put my finger on which felt odd!)
4) Is a sisters friend, although TBH, she is WAY off my mind, because there is really somthing I seriously don't like about her, but I am not going to find out. I know nothing more, other than she is a sisters friend, my sisters height and good looking. (oh and her name.)

We'll see, I am ATM hoping I don't end up with 4, due to my uneasyness (or have I picked up some paralaungrage?).

As for you roosevelt, I suggest you focus on your relationship, rather than mine, I'd appreciate help, but you sound like you have a lot to look forward to and I don't want to interefere with that.
I hope it all goes well for you, atleast lets pray it most certaintly DOESN'T go wrong.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, it's been about 6 weeks since I've been on, but the update goes something like this:

Her family came to my house for their family thanksgiving.

She finished her semester in grad school, so I went home with her for a few days, her mother is "crazy about" me and has recomended that I think of myself as part of the family.

I'm really happy with everything.

YAY!! I'm so happy it's going well for you.:arms: