help me with precum

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi guys, i need some advice.
i simply love precum. and i make it. kinda. but i always edge a lot so it appears, now im taking zinc, lots of water and i have it aplenty. but not the way id like to, i only get a drop. every 5 mins but just a drop. i cant even take a pic of it to post in my gallery cause my foreskin absorbs it immediately. i see guys here with rivers of pre, can anyone give me some advice? oh and i cant take things like arginine etc for health reasons... thx in advance

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I rarely produce pre-cum when wanking. But put me in the room with the right person and I'll be soaking wet even before I'm hard or undressed.

Bedo0825

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I take Swedish flower pollen by source natural and soft gels of lecithin, and it increases my precut significantly

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
mostly, you have to be careful who your ancestors are.
it's genetic. some guys have it, most do not.
seeing it ooze makes me incredibly horny. I make almost none myself.

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well, i do not have any ancestors from my male side anymore :-( so that i will never know :)
but i will try lecithin first thing monday! ill get back to you with my results. fingers crossed...

6four250

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, i do not have any ancestors from my male side anymore :-( so that i will never know :)
but i will try lecithin first thing monday! ill get back to you with my results. fingers crossed...

Any luck? I've been trying to increase precum for years with mixed results. I find that it's a mix of supplements and exercises that help. But I still have a hard time just getting it to drool out. Now seminal fluid is another story and I can feel that power it's way through my tube after jacking a little bit. Then it pours out. I know its seminal fluid because it is a thin slippery fluid that is like skim milk. Usually behind that, some clear precum will come out.

There is a link to an Xtube video on this thread. That person refers to "Russian and exercises." I've never heard this - any clue what he means? I'm wondering if it's just kegels that he is referring to?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try Saw Palmetto and Pygeum, been taking for several months and I am flowing pre where I never had any before. It took about a week to kick in, and it works for me. Good luck!

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_furia

1st Like
Media
First you have to do as well as some vidio try it only moves the ball or surbilas, without touching the penis, to keep for a few minutes, achieved try to keep them moving the penis with balls over yet, the secret to come out and precum muscle belly try to erect the stomach muscles and make as if to expel, move the ball with only the stomach muscles, make changes and exit Veze precum or water to get water out urine and go back to do this exercise. Try improving PC muscle, ie, moving the penis a 1000 times doing this exercise try to expel the precum, and the question of patience. Worked for me I have helped. Reading this topic let me know.