Help! My b/f looks at pics of other men!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by NotUrBitch, Nov 1, 2007.

1. NotUrBitch

NotUrBitch New Member

Hey people! I need your help/advice! My b/f is insecure about his size and body type, and looks at pictures of other men to make himself feel worse. He knows that it bothers me, but still continues to do it. In the beginning I was worried about his motives, but I know for sure that he's not gay. I compliment him all the time, and he's not small by any means. What do I do? Any comment is appreciated!

2. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Did you not just post the same thing here ?

3. NotUrBitch

NotUrBitch New Member

Ya I posted it twice, but was hoping for women's advice here lol

4. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just tell him there's not a fucking thing he can do about his penis, and to just live with it. Another alternative might be counselling. How big is he? It is just a penis after all.

5. NotUrBitch

NotUrBitch New Member

About 6 - 7 inches hard

6. hdooga

hdooga Member

Tell him about 10 inches long is decent size. 6-7 inches should be too tiny for stretching your vagina properly.

7. gjorg

Gold Member

Tell him to be glad that he does not have an incurable disease and cock is just normal.Poor baby. Tell him to flatten his stomach to mak his dick look bigger.Then have someone over with a really big dick to fuck him in the ass. He will get over it.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Maybe he is gay. Just cause he compliments you doesn't mean shit. Either way he is choosing to be in a relationship with you... so maybe suggest something like counseling.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Just cause your asshole can fit a nice 10 inch bus doesn't mean everyone like that. Get a life man.

10. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    Every time he shows his insecurity, you shoulkd suck his dick better than you ever had, and assure him that if he were too much bigger, you wouldn't be able to do it. You need to keep him happy. Have you been discussing your ex-bfs' sizes to him? That may be a problem.

11. dasizeinquest

dasizeinquest New Member

is his dick bigger than mine?

12. gjorg

Gold Member

Who's isn't.
    No No No JUST KIDDING

13. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

If the sex is good for you two especially you, you should make maybe an extra special effort to show him that its good for you.

Im not so sure getting fucked by a well hung guy is gonna help his insecurities about being smaller than other guys heh.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

My guess is, penis dysmorphia with a touch of a desire for SPH.

LOL, sorry I think that may complicate the problem . . . though it might be fun to watch. :wink::tongue:

This seems to be an issue for a lot of couples. Ladies, use your pretty little head for something other than a hat rack! NEVER, tell your current man that previous boyfriends had bigger cocks or were better lovers!!!

That was a joke! :biggrin1::tongue:

15. gjorg

Gold Member

Might not help the insecurities but he will LOVE IT. Take his mind off his troubles.

16. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

Lol, you seem pretty sure of that ;) I wonder if it does work heh.

17. benderten2001

Gold Member

I'm not so sure women CAN help you or know what to say in this matter!
    Truth be known, we men may not know either.

Oh, we might tend to crack a joke or pass this off rather flippantly, but it's pretty serious stuff, really.

Your bf apparently has become obsessed over not "measuring up". He's either looking at other guys who are bigger (whereby he's feeling even less a man) OR he's looking at other guys who are smaller (where he's attempting to feel more a man by comparing to them). Either way, this isn't healthy behavior at all. (If truly honest, all of us would have to reach the same conclusion)

But before we become too quick to judge him, let's take a look around here at the LPSG ! --Aren't many of us (guys) doing the same doggone thing as we look at the pix ?

Men want attention paid personally to them...to be appreciated. And they want their "maleness" admired too. And that includes THEIR penis. This little male desire is tucked away...way down deep in our psyches. But it's there, nonetheless. Our "manhood" is powerful to us. We jealously guard it. Our penis "consciousness" is intrinsically a VERY important part of our mere existence. When our self confidence as a man is threatened or diminished, it can be incapacitating for many of us. We easily become crippled by it and yet, don't even recognize this impact on our lives!

If a guy's mindset is so damaged that he doesn't believe in the sincerity of the woman's compliments, then it might be time for some qualified outside help. No woman's fondling, no amount of fellatio, NOTHING is likely to help the poor guy turn the corner into feeling better about himself. The mindtrap he is caught in ...is a tight one. Releasing this trap... would best be left to some professional counseling.

It might take time to have your bf accept this kind of news! And, you as his gf must decide whether you want to remain with him or not. That journey where your bf finally becomes more accepting of himself just may have to be made without you (because you alone CANNOT help him )

If you do stay with him, you are to be commended because it will take time and patience on your part. And likely, LOTS of supportive listening no doubt. Not every woman would be up to such a challenge.

Others might advise that your bf's checking out other men is somewhat normal. Okay. --That's a given perhaps. But if he knows this behavior upsets you and he still does it, THAT isn't being respectful of you! And, it lends even more cause to encourage you to think this matter through pretty thorougly--from several angles.

18. hdooga

hdooga Member

:biggrin1: But I like this character :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted