help my boyfrined is too big for anal

bigbrat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok so ive been going out with this guy for about two months now and were finally starting to have sex. weve done it like twice now oh and im a guy too by the way.ok so everything was good i mean hes hung hes hot he has the nicest body ever and hes romantic but when he tries to fuck me it hurts so much he can only put like the head inside. hes like 11 inches long and is as thick as my wwrist so how long will it take for him to get the whole thing inside or what can we do thanks.and we do use lube.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok so ive been going out with this guy for about two months now and were finally starting to have sex. weve done it like twice now oh and im a guy too by the way.ok so everything was good i mean hes hung hes hot he has the nicest body ever and hes romantic but when he tries to fuck me it hurts so much he can only put like the head inside. hes like 11 inches long and is as thick as my wwrist so how long will it take for him to get the whole thing inside or what can we do thanks.and we do use lube.

REALLY? :confused: The statement above seems inconsistent with the statement below which you posted in a different thread.

my boyfriend doesnt have any probs hes dick is like 11 inches and really thick and he can stay up all night he fucks me for hours

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might have to try other things - don't put your health or happyness second. How long have you been going out? Is he willing to bottom?

EddieL999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
does he prep you? if he rims you and fingers you, get you open and twitching, then lubes up good, slides it in slowly, it will still hurt at first, but man up and take it until he gets most if it in - the pain will subside and the pleasure will be more than worth it!! eventually you'll be able to take the full length and love it - so will he!
keep me posted!

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If there's pain, then you're doing it wrong.

First off, you shouldn't just shove a big dick into someone (or let them do it to you) without some prep time.

Three important things to remember:

1. Too much lube is almost enough. :p
2. While "inserting", don't flex your PC muscle (the one you use to stop peeing, mid-stream). Flexing your PC muscle will tighten everything up (which can be mighty enjoyable, later on).
3. Relax, relax, relax.

Instead of starting off being impaled by a big dick, start with a lubed-up finger. Once you are comfortable with one finger, go for two lubed-up fingers. Once you're good with two fingers, try 3 fingers, or a small lubed-up dildo (around <1" thick). Now you're ready to move on to bigger and better things. I'd highly suggest a 1-1.5" thick dildo and then a 1.5-2.0" thick dildo. If you work up to "full size" in stages, you'll be a lot more "receptive" to his dick.

My favorite toy is 8" long and 2" thick, but I'm not about to try it without the prep-work. :)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I smell another fantasy...
I'm inclined to agree; the problem's in the head and not the arse. Besides, assuming it's true (11" indeed!), the obvious answer would be to change the boyfriend, like before he changes you. And you can still be friends.

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bf and I had a threesome one night and the other guy was thickier then a soda can. I got nervous when I saw the damn thing and asked him to leave, hehe... I couldn't see him topping my guy with something that huge plus knowing that my bf can barely take my 7.5 average thick cock... I think my boy was kindof glad too, lol...