help my boyfrined is too big for anal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbrat, May 25, 2009.

1. bigbrat

bigbrat New Member

ok so ive been going out with this guy for about two months now and were finally starting to have sex. weve done it like twice now oh and im a guy too by the way.ok so everything was good i mean hes hung hes hot he has the nicest body ever and hes romantic but when he tries to fuck me it hurts so much he can only put like the head inside. hes like 11 inches long and is as thick as my wwrist so how long will it take for him to get the whole thing inside or what can we do thanks.and we do use lube.

2. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    REALLY? :confused: The statement above seems inconsistent with the statement below which you posted in a different thread.

3. bigbrat

bigbrat New Member

i mean he can fuck for hours and he can stay erect the whole night but it hurts and he can only put the head inside my hole thats what i mean

4. strutter2

strutter2 New Member

You might have to try other things - don't put your health or happyness second. How long have you been going out? Is he willing to bottom?

5. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

I smell another fantasy...

6. EddieL999

EddieL999 Member

Albums:
    does he prep you? if he rims you and fingers you, get you open and twitching, then lubes up good, slides it in slowly, it will still hurt at first, but man up and take it until he gets most if it in - the pain will subside and the pleasure will be more than worth it!! eventually you'll be able to take the full length and love it - so will he!
    keep me posted!

7. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    If there's pain, then you're doing it wrong.

First off, you shouldn't just shove a big dick into someone (or let them do it to you) without some prep time.

Three important things to remember:

1. Too much lube is almost enough. :p
    2. While "inserting", don't flex your PC muscle (the one you use to stop peeing, mid-stream). Flexing your PC muscle will tighten everything up (which can be mighty enjoyable, later on).
    3. Relax, relax, relax.

Instead of starting off being impaled by a big dick, start with a lubed-up finger. Once you are comfortable with one finger, go for two lubed-up fingers. Once you're good with two fingers, try 3 fingers, or a small lubed-up dildo (around <1" thick). Now you're ready to move on to bigger and better things. I'd highly suggest a 1-1.5" thick dildo and then a 1.5-2.0" thick dildo. If you work up to "full size" in stages, you'll be a lot more "receptive" to his dick.

My favorite toy is 8" long and 2" thick, but I'm not about to try it without the prep-work. :)

8. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Chop off a couple of inches. I hear they're friendlier when smaller.

9. uncutAR

uncutAR Member

Albums:
    start out top...that way you can control how much goes in at what speed.

10. seahorses

seahorses Member

I'm inclined to agree; the problem's in the head and not the arse. Besides, assuming it's true (11" indeed!), the obvious answer would be to change the boyfriend, like before he changes you. And you can still be friends.

11. mascador

mascador New Member

Albums:

I am sure you dont even have a boyfriend LOL

12. Explorer

Explorer New Member

My bf and I had a threesome one night and the other guy was thickier then a soda can. I got nervous when I saw the damn thing and asked him to leave, hehe... I couldn't see him topping my guy with something that huge plus knowing that my bf can barely take my 7.5 average thick cock... I think my boy was kindof glad too, lol...

Draft saved Draft deleted