Help, my cock is shrinking down

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_aco04hcx, Sep 30, 2005.

1. D_aco04hcx

D_aco04hcx New Member

i'm coming from a very stressful time, i traveled for a few days with no stops and no sleep and i continue not to sleep (i have very difficult time in sleeping, maybe i'm too stressed) even at home. before that it took me just to see a pair of nice tits to get an hardon now i don't get one even when i wake up (the very usual hard on situation) and it makes me worry about something going wrong.
    what can i do to go back to normality?
    my girlfriend wants to have sex but i really can't, it's the first time in my whole like i can't afford it, i was also thinking to take something to help my erection but it probably is only a mixture of phisic and phisiologycal combined stress.
    what should i do, wait or what else?

2. sgop

sgop New Member

I suspect the answer's in the question. If you are stressed your libido will decline, if you're stressed and sleep-deprived your sex-drive will go to Hell on a rail. If you let it pray on your mind you'll just be piling on the agony. Just as soon as you get over this stressfull time AND you get a few decent night's sleep, I sure you'll find you 'perk up' again. In the mean time don't sweat it.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

Right, get some rest and don't worry about things and all should straighten out by itself. If not back to normal after getting some rest, see a doctor. There could be other underlying problems.

Draft saved Draft deleted