Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Help My Friend with Low T, please...

I have a friend in his early 60s says he has low testosterone levels. *The average range is 280-800 and he recently fell to about 150. *

He is reluctant to try TRT since there seems to be some link between prostrate cancer and increased testosterone, not sure urchins is a myth or if there is real evidence. *I think there are credible medical sources that debunk this. *

What I was hoping to get is some responses from men here who are taking TRT and what has been your experience? *my friend has all the signs of low T, loss of desire, low libido, mood changes, depression,*

For example, has TRT been worth it and changed your life? *How so?*

And what gels or creams are recommended or have you uses, especially given the cost since dollars are tight. *

I believe in confidentiality and complete privacy, no concerns there, thank you for sharing anything you can. I'll copy and paste this info over to him.. He doesn't even know about LPSG, he's an out of town guy friend here in America.

Many thanks in advance, have a great day!

FlowerChick

--------

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a natural way for him to increase his testosterone, and he should try this before resorting to medical intervention. Unless he's in great shape already, he needs to increase the amount of exercise he takes. Obviously, if he has any medical issues he should make sure his doctor thinks he's up to the extra exercise, but increasing his metabolism will help his endocrine (hormone) system. He should also take a look at his diet, as protein rich foods (eg. red meat) are useful for testosterone production, and some foods (soy products, for instance) lower testosterone. He should also have sex more frequently. (I'm assuming he's not impotent.) Sex and masturbation will help to jump start his sex hormones. The motto is 'use it or lose it'. Good luck.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Zma before bed, tribulus, lifting, getting good rest, cut down on caffine