Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't you tell her? Just say, ouch? Or say, softer, baby...or less teeth? She wants you to feel good, she's not trying hurt you. An "oh, yeah" when it's good and an "ow" when it's not goes a long way when you're communicating during sex.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i hinted that it was in a bit of pain and she said "are you seriously complaning?" I didn't wanna complain so i said no but it was hurting me
Well, if you lie then you're stuck with painful oral. You should have said, "no, baby, I'm not complaining, but that hurt a little". You get the sex you ask for.

I don't understand why two people who know each other well enough to get naked and fuck don't know each other well enough to talk about fucking.

Boo_radley808

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I had her 100% approval before I put anything online. I like her because she's so sexually open to stuff like that, but she's very sensitive to criticism and I don't like hurting people's feelings.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I had her 100% approval before I put anything online. I like her because she's so sexually open to stuff like that, but she's very sensitive to criticism and I don't like hurting people's feelings.
You have to crack some eggs to make an omlette. You have to whip them until they are unrecognizable to make a soufflé. If she's worth keeping around, she will get past her ego and stop hurting you.