Help! My Precum are no more as it used to be

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
Ok Guys, let me start by saying that the last time I had a blood test was 1 month ago and the result showed that I don't have any STDs.

When I was 15 years old, my prostate produced a good amount of Precum, By just thinking about sex, I see some Precum on my Urethra.

But as I became older and now I am 21, my Prostate produces much lesser Precum, to the point even If I think about sex, nothing will come out, but If I masterbate for 15 minutes, only some Precum will come out.

I asked my younger brother who is 19, he told me that he produces a good amount of precum and If he think about sex, he will be drowned with Precum.

You might say that I don't eat well, well I assure you that I eat fruits and vegs daily, and I don't drink and don't smoke, and I also do jogging/running daily.

And I also assure you that I cum alot.

As I read on other websites, some men produce alot of Precum and other men don't produce precum at all, so.... what do you think Guys?

Last edited:

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that it might be that your body is changing. Perhaps you will produce less as you get older. I seem to remember that I used to precum a lot more when i was younger. But, if you find that you are not producing enough to sufficiently lubricate and clear out your urethra, then you might want to mention it to your doctor when you get your next checkup.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, sorry, I might not have been clear! What I meant to say is that the precum that you leak before you cum is very important as it neutralizes the acids from your urine which allows sperm to survive the trip. So it is a necessary part of how things work. Do you find that the precum that you are producing is the same consistency as before? Clear, sticky, cloudy, thick, thin? Mine is clear and a bit less thick than my cum. Hope this helps!

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
I have come across some great answers from Other websites:

1-
how can i produce more precum??? [Archive] - HealthBoards Message Boards

it's normal to not produce any precum. Precum production varies a lot from guy to guy - some get none, some get a little, others get tons of it. You can't control precum, and there's nothing you can do to make more of it.

Again, its normal, and doesn't mean a thing if you can't produce any. Precum is made by the Cowper's Glands, which are two tiny pea-sized glands near the base of the penis, which are independent from semen production. The purpose of precum is thought to clear and lubricate the urethra to get it ready for the sperm to travel through it. But apparently, its not really necessary.

2-

Media
Its nothing to freak about in my opinion. You're not a teen who has every last hormone in his body raging. If you're really worried about it, try sitting down for an hour or longer and have a nice long wank. The more excited you are, the more you'll produce. I go for 2-3 hours at a time before I want to shoot sometimes...and I can soak a tissue through before I cum, so yeah.

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
You taste yours, InChamad?

Yea I taste mine.

Its nothing to freak about in my opinion. You're not a teen who has every last hormone in his body raging. If you're really worried about it, try sitting down for an hour or longer and have a nice long wank. The more excited you are, the more you'll produce. I go for 2-3 hours at a time before I want to shoot sometimes...and I can soak a tissue through before I cum, so yeah.

I do produce Precum, and as I mentioned before, I see precum on the tip of my Urethra If I masterbate for 15 minutes, and I tried edging before, alot of precum comes out.

But I am comparing my self with those who can discharge precum by just thinking about sex when they are not masterbating, but I have to masterbate first so I can see my precum.

Another way to produce a good amount of Precum is to stop masterbating for days, I once tried to go for 8 days and when I thought about sex, I drowned with precum.

Last edited:
Media
Yea I taste mine.

But I am comparing my self with those who can discharge precum by just thinking about sex when they are not masterbating, but I have to masterbate first so I can see my precum.

Another way to produce a good amount of Precum is to stop masterbating for days, I once tried to go for 8 days and when I thought about sex, I drowned with precum.

Like I said, you're no longer a teenager with raging hormones. You won't be so easily excited to the point you can drown someone in precum. You're getting older and you won't have the same experiences you did when you were younger and going through and coming out of puberty. Just something you've got to get over. And not everyone is the same...I'm 21 and still precum just at the thought. So yeah. Nothing to fret about.

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
Like I said, you're no longer a teenager with raging hormones. You won't be so easily excited to the point you can drown someone in precum. You're getting older and you won't have the same experiences you did when you were younger and going through and coming out of puberty. Just something you've got to get over. And not everyone is the same...I'm 21 and still precum just at the thought. So yeah. Nothing to fret about.

Do I look like I am in my 50s?

It is not about the age (Althought it is a big factor), it is just about the amount of precum that differs from a guy to another, and that is totally natural.

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just keep the fluids up. I'm 30's and I still get real wet, so don't panic. Maybe you're just dehydrated. And as you now know where pre originates from, maybe massage the base of your cock. I tend to give my whole cock area a workover, so most likely stimulate the C glands, producing pre. Give it a try.

lonebovine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always produced a lot of precum, whenever I think about sex or masturbate, it just runs out.
one of my girlfriends , while she was playing with my cock, thought that I had ejaculated ,because of all the precum,
I am now 55 years old and it has increased from when I was a teeneger.

Restprep

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is interesting. When I was younger, I used to precum normally, I would say. Then, as my foreskin restoration process advanced, I started producing much more precum. Really a lot more! But now that the process is nearly complete, I don't produce precum anymore, or very little. Much less than ever before. I don't get why..... Age?
Is there a way to get the flow back?

Reactions: SATX807