Help, my sperm colour got all weird

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Kato, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Kato

Kato New Member

Last saturday when I masturbated, I noticed a small change in colour of my sperm. Most of my sperm was white as it always was, but a small part was a bit yellowish and dirty.

When I masturbated just now, half of my sperm was brownish and the other half was white like normally. Any idea how my sperm suddenly can get part brown.

I'm kinda freaking out here now being worried and all since this has never happend before. (I'm 23)

Anyone else who has had this or any idea what it could be. Otherwise I will have no other option and visit my doctor.

2. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: You consider seeing a Urologist, that does seem a little weird. But I do have a question, is it the first couple of shots that are discolored followed by normal white semen, or the other way around (normal white semen followed by brown/yellow colored semen)?

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's important that you see your dr. about this. It could be blood.

Don't hesitate. Call him now.

4. Kato

Kato New Member

more like white - brownish - white

This is gonna be a weird phonecall

5. Kato

Kato New Member

blah doctor not available atm, appointment tomorrow morning.

Pieing and everything else doesn't hurt. There could be an inflammation (hmm right word choice?) somewhere, guess I will find out more tomorrow. Will google a bit on the subject to see if anything conclusive will come up.

6. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: google might help, if you know what you're looking for. Wait to see your doctor and see what's said tomorrow. It could be nothing, or it could be something, we just don't know.

7. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi:
    I was thinking old blood too, i just didn't want to scare him.

8. Kato

Kato New Member

well I figured already it was something like blood, the thought that it would be related to eating a lot of chocolat eggs this weekend was quickly driven out of my mind.

Anyway will wait and see what happens.

9. Kato

Kato New Member

Ok seen the doctor.

He said it is a small wound in the prostate and it is nothing to worry about. Something probably entered the prostate during an erection that caused the wound. He could send me to a urologist, but he would send me back to the doctor. This should be over soon.

And I'll just wait and see if i have more "duo penotti" sperm this week.

10. Kato

Kato New Member

Thanks for the support gamma_phi and Pecker :)

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

WTG, Kato! Too many of us fellas put off going to the doctor just hoping the problem will go away.

You done good, kid.

12. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

You can't take any chances when it comes to your urological health--any blood in your urine or your semen, or any pain in your testicles should be an immediate trip to the Dr.

13. Imported

Gold Member

PenileEnvy: Just saw this. I had the same thing happen to me. I noticed that it happened after I had not ejaculated for some time (around 2 weeks).

My doctor said the cause could be the same as you said or even high blood pressure/stress.

You did the right thing by calling the doctor.

14. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: Good thing it wasn't anything serious. Good thing about finally seeing the doctor. People are usually scared about seeing the doctor - afraid of what he/she might say. And you're welcome. Glad I could help.

15. Knight

Knight New Member

It's normal to have semen white, yellowish or basically any other coulour except browny/reddish. It's most likely normal but you should get it checked out. I think its only serious (usually) if there is pain involved.

16. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Glad you got yourself fixed up. Sometimes the color change in your semen is due to a prostate or bladder infection. But like everyone else said here, if it's brown or redish, it's usually blood & that means take care of it fast.

17. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

I'm glad you got to a doctor and it turned out OK. I had a similiar thing years ago (and when I was in Australia to boot). Turned out it was a stone I was passing that gouged the sides of the tube as it made its way out, causing bleeding and dark brown to reddish cum. Hurt like hell too. The stone finally came out when I was jacking off.

Take care

Ceg

Draft saved Draft deleted