Help needed about condoms from Australian members :)

zakku1991

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some help.

Let's start off with the basics. I'm 6.5inches in girth/thickness when erect, 6inches in length but I don't think length matters too much in this situation.

I've only been a top with my ex-partner but we did it bareback. Now that i'm single i'm getting into casual sex so I wan't to play it safe :)
Last weekend, I finally got the opportunity to top but the condoms I have (Ansell Large) are too tight, WAY TOO TIGHT. I lost my erection almost immediately after I put it on (with much trouble rolling it down). You may be thinking why would I bother with the condoms if I knew they wouldn't fit. To be honest, I'd never used them myself and they were only used by people i'd bottomed for. It was very embarrassing and I hope it doesn't have to happen again :/

To be honest, I'm not a fan of buying internationally but surely there must be aussie members here who are as thick as I am and manage to find condoms somewhere in the country. I've searched multiple adult shops and supermarkets but they've all got the same brands and sizes. Large and Extra Larges still don't fit and are probably more suited for people between 5.5 and 6inches in thickness.

Crossing my fingers that someone here can help out and PLEASE no silly responces like 'use a plastic bag' which is a responce I seem to get everywhere else I ask.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Zac,

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only ever seen extra large in shops. I can ask my FB what he uses next time I talk to him (if I remember!). Hopefully you'll get some answers before then :smile:

Capt_obivous

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ansell large are 58mm nominal width, so use that as a guide. some "extra large" condoms are only longer, not larger diameter, so make sure the nominal width is larger than 58mm. This may vary according to the material the condoms are made from.

A quick internet search found this Condoms Sizes........What Size Do I need........ - Pattaya Forum

which might help a bit!

edit: nominal width is the width of the condom if you flatten it out. Twice the nominal width is the circumference of the condom unstretched.

Last edited: