Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you take the assumed width -- 6 cm; and multiply it with how many widths it would take make up the length -- at least 5; you'll end up with a cock this is no less than one foot long.

The assumption that it's "only" 22 cm is just ridiculous.

Unless it's only about 4-4,5cm wide, that is...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It looks real for me. I have always thougt that a lot of straight men don't know how a 9" erect penis looks. THIS is a 9" penis. So imagine what you get when some one says he has 10" or even bigger.

I'm used to centimeters. I know very well how much 23 cm penislength looks as I know some one who has that size. I am not sure about width. In Europe most of the men know about width in stead of girth. A 6 cm width is the same as 17-18 cm girth.

All you see is real, believe me. And the sizes are correct.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing which contradicts your view, dikkiedik, is logic.

If we suggest that his hips are 14" wide(like mine are -- his could of course be slightly narrower) -- and it looks quite obvious to me that the cock isn't much shorter than his hips are wide(the cock is pointing in our direction, which makes its apperance smaller than it would be in reality) --your 9" assumption is just nonsense.

If the cock is real, the measurements are far off, which probably means that someone else is its rightful owner.

Funny, now I got a feeling of déjà vu.
I feel as if I commented on this picture ages ago...

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That guy suffers phymosis. It's painful and stupid to keep a cock like that
Correct spelling is phimosis. But look at how he's holding it: the skin near the root looks tensioned; the skin near the end looks slack. Hence, he's pushing outwards.

Alex22, how would you know if it's painful via a pic?

anglegod and/or sargon, would either of you comment upon Alex22 stating a medical diagnosis?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why can i be less than 8 inches.... he seems to be a small guy of about less than 6 inch wrist circumference.