Help needed with condoms

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
Okay.....wide penis (very wide) about 7" circumference...average length. Regular size condoms are strangling...obviously. Plain Magnums (not MagnumXL) are too greasy feeling, plus they roll up and bunch up during intercourse. (Why is this?)

So....any help? Ideas? Is there a condom that will be wide enough to go on and unroll, but also stay down on the penis? And, not so damn greasy? I think this is a silicone based lube, would prefer water based or spermicide lube.

Thanks

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
condoms are supposed to be TIGHT,, they arent supposed to fit like pants... if they are rolling down on you and bunching up,,, perhaps its too big..?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing that a normal condom can be stretched down and around a human head without breaking, or even over a foot and part way up a leg...I doubt you, as well as anyway else for that matter, should ever have any problems...obviously

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seeing that a normal condom can be stretched down and around a human head without breaking, or even over a foot and part way up a leg...I doubt you, as well as anyway else for that matter, should ever have any problems...obviously
This is true, I have taken part in awareness clinics where this is a staple of the condom presentation.

But I have had similar issues as the OP with girthy guys. It is actually kind of humorous to try to work one on when there's a lot of width or girth involved. :biggrin1: The wrong condom will strangle, for lack of a better word, his penis and I have no explanation why that happens.

To the OP, try pleasure plus! They are awesome - stretch very nicely, not too thick, and offer extra room around the head.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have about 7 inch girth. The only condoms that ever fit me right were the They Fit brand, in size U22. These have been withdrawn from the US market for over a year now. However, if you live outside the USA, you can once again order them from Condomania.com (hopefully, US sales will resume soon, too!). For international ordering, see this link:

Condomania Online | TheyFit Sized-to-Fit Condoms

The next best condom for me, which I'm making do with now, is the Magnum XL. However, the "ring" at the base of these is narrow, and if you have a penis that is very thick at the base, they may tend to roll upward. In my case, the ring is so tight that it presses a sort of grove into my penis near the base after a while. The They Fit condoms didn't have this problem. Also, the magnum XL will fit an 8 inch long penis, but if you are longer than I am, it may be too short. They fit offered a longer length in big girth, for the real big boys.

Some of the other extra wide condoms offer a lot of 'headroom," but seriously narrow down toward the base. These are not helpful for guys that are wide at the base of their penis.

Some polyurethane condoms advertise that they are very wide. But, don't be fooled. This material stretches much less than latex, and the larger initial width is really just to get a comfortable fit on an average penis with less stretching. They will not fit large girth comfortably.

In response to the people who say that you can stretch an regular latex condom over your head or leg, that may be true. But, we are trying to cover a very sensitive part of the body in such a way that doesn't seriously reduce sensation. Unfortunately, a condom stretched too tight does just that. I am unable to cum with the Magnum XL, but could cum with the They Fit condoms, because the are a better fit, and allow me more stimulation.

The original poster does not state his sexual orientation, but talks about wanting condoms with spermacide. Bear in mind that spermacidal condoms are a big no-no for anal sex, because the spermacide irritates the rectal mucosa, and has been found to increase the risk of HIV transmission. Therefore, stick to silicone or water-based lubricated condoms for anal sex.

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
original poster here...I am a woman who has sex with my (large) man. Yes, the Magnum rolls up because the base of the penis is the widest point, so naturally, the thing gravitates towards the tip. Bunches, and well, not good. Otherwise, the condom is a good size. Still hard to get on and unroll though.

No anal sex...are you kidding? It's a challenge even just vaginally! ;-)

misterM

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that magnums bunch up for men with curved penises (mine curves up, so it bunches a little on top) and uncut penises. Nothing you can really do about it.