help needed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kaientai, Mar 4, 2007.

1. kaientai

kaientai Member

Uhm how do i ask this? Here goes in three days i'm going to have my first experience with a man i have two questions how do i clean up down there i have to work so i don't really have time to buy anything (but if it's easy to get in the netherlands i can try) and second he's 24cm any tips on deepthroathing ?
    thanks for any help and appolagies if this has been posted before couldn't find anything
    thanks

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Depends on how clean you want to be and what you intend doing :) I'd suggest taking a scrub bag to work with non perfumed wet wipes, deodorant and whatever other smellies you use, or if there's a fair amount of privacy in your work toilets a face cloth and your smelly stuff,then have as thorough a wipe round as you can.
    Why not just arrange to meet an hour later so you can go home and shower?

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    And might I add it is not the worst thing in the world to take things slow...get to know each other's forms...build a level of trust.. Enjoy

4. kaientai

kaientai Member

thanks for the advise thus far what i meant how to be as clean as possible for anal so stuff doesn't stick to his well you probably know what i mean thanks again

5. SwordSwallower

Using an enema can help make things clean and tidy. Also, use plenty of lube and a condom. As for the deepthroating, that's gonna take practice. Take it slow and easy, plenty of saliva, and work at your own pace. You may find that your gag reflex is a problem at first (sometimes it helps to swallow when you feel like you're gonna gag), but in time you can learn to control it. Have fun!

Draft saved Draft deleted