Help! New Partner -- Is too thick?

Butchbottom4Top

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've met the best man I've known since my partner of thirty years passed away 3 years ago. The problem is that his cock is thicker than a beer can -- not the skinny kind -- it's a full 7" around. I'm a bottom, he's a top. He likes to fuck me but it hurts. Any suggestions? I bought a vibrator -- will that help loosen me up? I'm naturally tight. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Attachments

D

deleted808122

Work that manhole, man, and you'll be an immeasurably better bottom for it. You won't be loose afterwards, and you won't be "stretched" - those are silly ideas thrown around by people who've never experienced truly huge playthings. Playing with your butt using bigger & bigger toys trains it to relax upon command. In addition, the more you work that muscle, the better you can control it to flex as well as relax. Google "kegels", or check out https://www.sfaf.org/collections/be...urable-bottoming-from-a-physical-therapy-doc/

Best bet - learn your body without him around. That way you won't feel rushed or pressured, can back off as you need to, and pay attention to how your body reacts to different movements. Get some progressively larger toys and learn to relax with LOTS OF LUBE. With a little practice you'll be able to relax enough to take a pool noodle on demand, yet still tighten up enough to grip a toothpick. I'm not exaggerating with either of those.

Now man up and get that ass into the gym until you're ready to open up and milk that beercan like never before!

Butchbottom4Top

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Work that manhole, man, and you'll be an immeasurably better bottom for it. You won't be loose afterwards, and you won't be "stretched" - those are silly ideas thrown around by people who've never experienced truly huge playthings. Playing with your butt using bigger & bigger toys trains it to relax upon command. In addition, the more you work that muscle, the better you can control it to flex as well as relax. Google "kegels", or check out https://www.sfaf.org/collections/be...urable-bottoming-from-a-physical-therapy-doc/

Best bet - learn your body without him around. That way you won't feel rushed or pressured, can back off as you need to, and pay attention to how your body reacts to different movements. Get some progressively larger toys and learn to relax with LOTS OF LUBE. With a little practice you'll be able to relax enough to take a pool noodle on demand, yet still tighten up enough to grip a toothpick. I'm not exaggerating with either of those.

Now man up and get that ass into the gym until you're ready to open up and milk that beercan like never before!
Man, thank you. I was worried about becoming the holland tunnel but your wisdom rings true. I'm on it. I hope I can make this hole sing for him.

TonyTightHole.jpg

Reactions: popup_al

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Great advise. I've only had the pleasure of a really big top once, years ago, and it was painful. For the most part I've taken 6 and 7 inchers and no issues. During Covid and having a long dry spell I took it upon myself to "train" for when things opened up. Mrs and I have a nice selection of dildos and strap ons. Have some really big ones that are a struggle for her to take in her V. Using the smaller ones to loosen me up, and working up to the point where I've taken them all. The biggest is 11" insertable and 8" around. As for pleasure getting fucked I like the 7-8 inch insertable length but it is a rush to take one of the big ones balls deep and just feeling so full. Now just need to find a nicely hung top and use my new found skills. :)

Attachments

popup_al

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found that the Tantus Ryder took me from thinner, 1" plugs to the medium sizes... 1-1/2" and larger. The shape of it allowed me to go slow so I didn't feel like I was ripping anything apart. LOTS of lube and a good cleaning out first.

D

deleted808122

Anyone have tips for giving oral on a guy that’s 7”+ in girth? Just started seeing this guy and can’t deep throat him without teeth getting in the way
7"? Maybe take your dentures out?

I generally try to cover my teeth with my lips when throating thick ones, but there's always the risk of chafed or cut gums. Then again, better me than him, says this dedicated oral bottom.

sodo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't you switch and you be the top? There's no rule that says the big dick has to be a top, fuck that. if it hurts, then tell him so and give him a handjob or bj. You shouldn't be having sex if it hurts. Fuck him in the ass, why not, right?

Reactions: BlahBlub_