Help, please: anal sex with hung boyfriend.

sdub

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Ladies,

I stumbled upon this forum via Google and have enjoyed reading the few threads I've looked at so far! I hope y'all won't mind offering me some insight, as well...

I'd like to try anal sex with my boyfriend. Unfortunately, I'm a petite woman and he has a large penis that's both long and girthy. I've had anal sex once before, but it was very brief and with a partner who was not well-endowed. I didn't really enjoy it, but I didn't hate it, either....and we certainly had no practical/technical difficulties!

That being said, I do think I could enjoy anal a lot given enough skill and practice. My current boyfriend and I have attempted anal penetration a couple of times, but made virtually no progress because I got too nervous as soon as I felt the first twinges of discomfort (i.e. pretty much immediately!).

Are there any women out there who found themselves in similar circumstances and eventually managed to have pleasurable anal sex? I'm not necessarily looking for tips or how-to's; rather, I just want to know that it IS actually possible. :)

Just to put things into context (since everyone is different, regardless of measurements): we had difficulties having sex the first few times we tried. Eventually I was able to accommodate him without pain, but he can't go all the way in and has to remain aware of how much force he's using, etc. Occasionally I bleed slightly, even if the sex wasn't particularly rough.

Thanks for reading!

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will be interested to see the responses to this.. I am a guy and my g/f doesn't want to have anal sex with me also because of size. She has tried it before but she hasn't gone into details.. she just said no way I am too big. It's a pitty cause I really want to try. Reading this site I see loads of gay guys talking about anal sex with cocks that are very girthy so it must be possible. I am tempted to seek out a girl who is into it just to try!
By the way do you know your boyfriends girth??

Hintetsomaru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have a boyfriend, but I've taken some girthy cocks. But I'm more of an oral person, so it never was anally. It may be that she's scared it'll rip her sphincter(not really a possibility. The Sphincter is like the MOTHER of all rubber bands.)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are several good threads on this subject already. You can use the search feature to find them.

I'll sum up what I've said before:

You need to use toys the first dozen or so times before you try with his penis, especially if it's big. Be patient.

You can use various width dildos with condoms on them and lots of lube. Anal plugs can work, but don't really stretch out your sphincter as much and many are shorter than his penis, so I prefer dildos.

You can use an inflatable with lots of lube:

http://www.theadulttoyshoppe.com/inflatable_penis_inflatable_anal_toy_SE042901.htm

You really just need to stretch out your bottom and that can take a while. You can't just jump straight to putting his penis in your bottom.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had anal sex once before, but it was very brief and with a partner who was not well-endowed. I didn't really enjoy it, but I didn't hate it, either....and we certainly had no practical/technical difficulties!

if you don't like anal sex or are indifferent to anal sex you probably won't suddenly fall in love with anal sex. experience and skill of your partner will make trying anal sex less painful/more pleasurable but i doubt any "how to" will alter your basic sexual preferences/interests.

do you enjoy light anal play? fingers, tongues, toys and the like?

I'm not necessarily looking for tips or how-to's; rather, I just want to know that it IS actually possible. :)

yes, it's possible to enjoy anal sex with a large-peen'd partner :smile:

Just to put things into context (since everyone is different, regardless of measurements): we had difficulties having sex the first few times we tried. Eventually I was able to accommodate him without pain, but he can't go all the way in and has to remain aware of how much force he's using, etc. Occasionally I bleed slightly, even if the sex wasn't particularly rough.

Thanks for reading!

you have been paying attention to the latest Women's Forum threads, you get point for being studious :wink: