Help Please. Need Advice.

Tomorrow is my best friend's birthday and the day after christmas. I'd like to get him a man thong for him to sport when he's with his girlfriend and I have no ideas as to where I may obtain one for a moderate cost. Any ideas? Websites are ok but any stores you know of in the southern California 91750 region would be much more helpful.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't live in your zip buddy. I just bought some Obviously for Men here:

Obviously for Men

They are about five bucks cheaper than anywhere else I could find them and if you order a few things for yourself you get free shipping. Obviously for Men are Dead Good.

I doubt if your friend really cares what day you gift him. Like most guys he'll be delighted you thought of him at all. I sort of like to give gifts randomly when I find something that I think fits the recipient.

Thanks guys ill definitely order some stuff from that site and if no one suggests anything closer I guess im going out to palm springs tomorrow

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks guys ill definitely order some stuff from that site and if no one suggests anything closer I guess im going out to palm springs tomorrow
This should help:

20% off any order placed between December 25th and 28th. Coupon code is XMAS2009.

Keep in mind they are on Geneva Mean Time. Coupon expires at midnight.

deadgoodundies

Thanks guys I did end up driving to palm springs. Interesting story though the guy at the checkout refused to believe I was a straight guy buying for my friend and that I should just be true to myself haha. Is it really weird I bought my best friend a man thong and booty shorts for him to show off to his girlfriend?

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not from your part of the world but I believe in southern Cali is an Undergear store or two in the area. They sell men's thongs/undies. Do a google search and see where. Good luck on finding a man thong for the blushing groom.