Help Please, the DORSAL NERVE PROBLEM!

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, could i enquire about this phenomenon i've experienced: Dorsal nerve damage. It seems that the dorsal nerve is situated at the top of the penis JUST before the glans, and exerting too much pressure on it will "desensitise" on the meatus/penis and also may lead to erectile dysfunction.

Could anyone(Big Al?) advise me on this issue? It seems that my penile exercises DECREASES dramatically in its intensity whenever i try to apply a grip (overhand OK or normal OK grip) on the penis, as it strains my fingers a lot and how do i jelq properly focussing my pressure mostly on the sides of the penis? Normal jelq videos do not seem to correct this problem as the stud featured in there seems to be applying pressure DIRECTLY on the dorsal nerve of the penis.

Should i take extra care not to even apply the slightest bit of pressure on the dorsal nerve by mistake? It seems that the ability to apply a huge pressure on my penis seems a little tricky in this situation, as compared to before when i could freely apply the OK grip, and inadvertently damaged my dorsal nerves in the process

Could any expert/experienced person(Big Al? ;)) clarify and advise on my predicament? Thank you ;)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely a topic for Big Al. I would say don't irritate that dorsal nerve. All kinds of desensitizing shit can probably happen.

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
Big Al> thanks for your input.

How far, as much as you know, would you recommend the traditional way of jelqing? Will it lead to a lesser amount of ejaculate, as i seem to be experiencing now? I've realised after 1 plus month (40days) of jelqing the amount of ejaculate have dramatically released....could it be possibly due to the desensitising of the dorsal nerve?

Furthermore, the intensity of my jelqs i've performed were almost 100% in terms of the squeeze, and i've experienced a kind of sharp pain near the dorsal vein region of the penis (just below the glans at the top of the penis). Coupled with the reduced seminal volume, would you recommend that i continue with my PE routine of pressing jelqing? Or adopt another stroke that is biased towards the side of the penis? (eg the overhand OK grip)?

because whilst the gains have been benevolent, i'm really afraid of any irreparable damage to my penis in terms of sensitivity and hence the amount of semen i produce...

thanks for your expertise once again :)

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al> thanks for your input.

How far, as much as you know, would you recommend the traditional way of jelqing? Will it lead to a lesser amount of ejaculate, as i seem to be experiencing now? I've realised after 1 plus month (40days) of jelqing the amount of ejaculate have dramatically released....could it be possibly due to the desensitising of the dorsal nerve?

You're welcome :) If you're using lube and a sensible grip you should not be cuasing any nerve damage.

Furthermore, the intensity of my jelqs i've performed were almost 100% in terms of the squeeze, and i've experienced a kind of sharp pain near the dorsal vein region of the penis (just below the glans at the top of the penis). Coupled with the reduced seminal volume, would you recommend that i continue with my PE routine of pressing jelqing? Or adopt another stroke that is biased towards the side of the penis? (eg the overhand OK grip)?

You should not be using 100% of your strength on the grip! The jelq is supposed to be a moderate PE exercise, and even the intense ones don't require massive amounts of force. You could be causing some desensitization with the brutality of your grip, though not likely permanent.

because whilst the gains have been benevolent, i'm really afraid of any irreparable damage to my penis in terms of sensitivity and hence the amount of semen i produce...

thanks for your expertise once again :)

Just ratchet the intensity back and you should be fine. Also, make sure that your penis is semi-erect during the exercise- too flaccid and you'll lose the girth increase benefits; too hard and the penis becomes unmalleable and you'll likely hurt yourself.

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
Big Al> Ah...i see now. i guess i'd misconstrued your point about intensity, that it should be within reason. i'd wanted to eke out gains as fast as possible, without taking note of safety or the possible damages that may occur. haha, i guess certain things cant be rushed.

thanks and i'll keep you informed of my progress soon.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al> Ah...i see now. i guess i'd misconstrued your point about intensity, that it should be within reason. i'd wanted to eke out gains as fast as possible, without taking note of safety or the possible damages that may occur. haha, i guess certain things cant be rushed.

thanks and i'll keep you informed of my progress soon.

You're welcome :)