Help please!!!

dd_sp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my girlfriend are both virgins, after two years of being with her we're finally gunna have sex. I've never done this before and i was wondering am i big enough for her. right now my lenght is 7.10 and girth is 5.5. i just started doing a pe routine and I've been doing kegels for about 3 months. I can make her squirt with my finger and im very skilled at the g spot and deep spot technique.

Please help your advice and opinion is great to me!

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

Account Disabled
Media
First of all since she's a virgin too you shouldn't have to worry about being big enough for her. In fact 7 inches is probably ideal, any bigger and it would probably be too painful for her to go on. Plus to give a good estimate, we'd have to know what she's like. (Tall, short, skinny, BBW, etc?)

You'll be fine.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Film it and we'll give you step by step instructions :biggrin1:

Seriously, you listen to her, she listens to you, and everything will work fine. Don't make yourself too nervous and hyped up, it's all natural. Truly caring for each other goes a long way.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not sure if you are going to use a condom but i think i would recommend lifestyle condoms, or maybe even magnum... although that might be too loose... not sure... but regular trojans will probably be a bit too tight for you.

remember to go slow with her. Try to use lots of foreplay before hand, and then take it real slow (at least at first)....

other than that, switch positions eevery 5 minutes or so. This will also let you guys find out which ones she likes the most...

and thats all i can think of at the momment

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just take it slow. Have fun together, and above all, listen to her. If she likes something, keep doing it. If she doesn't stop and try something else. The same goes for you. If she's doing something you like, let her know and vice versa. I hope it goes well for both of you.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is nothing at all wrong with your size man. You have over 7 which is NOT by any stretch of the imagination a small dick. You'll please her immensely. Look for and listen for her sometimes verbal and nonverbal cues.

You are 7.10 by 5.5 and you are asking if you are big enough? Damn. You got PLENTY!

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont' worry about it. You're fine.

If you've been getting here off manually, I trust she's been getting you off too. Don't you think she would have said something by know if she wasn't happy with your cock?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're totally fine...i'm working with about the same size equipment, and never had any complaints. the fact that you're so concerned with HER pleasure means everything should be just fine. just relax, explore, experiment and discover what you both like. :)