help please

Longa Schlonga

Just Browsing
Media
hi guys,

look, my girlfriend and i have been dating for several years, and recenttly had sex, (as i have mentioned several times). i was wondering about a few things.

1. do girls enjoy giving oral?
2. what can we do for foreplay?
3. does sex in the shower work?
4. if she asks me to finger her, how do i do it?
5. when we had sex, she was on top. as i got hornier, i fingered her arse, and sucked her nipples. she let me suck her for a while, but wouldnt let me finger her up the arse. why?
6. when she comed, i pulled my limp dick out of her, took of the condom, and licked up her pussy juices. she said that was weird. is it?
7. after our first orgasm, she was really sleepy, so she said i could do what i wanted with her body. so i rolled her over, and fucked her arse. i enjoyed this more, it felt tighter some how. is it? i have fucked a few of my male friends (i am openly bi) but none of them were as tight as her arse.
8. i really want to fuck her breasts, but dont know how. can sumone explain?
9. last, but not least, i asked her to shave her pussy, and sure enough she did. but now i want the hair back. we will it grow back quickly???

thanks so much

john

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's an awful lot of questions. no offense, but you sound like you are kind of young.

1. some do and some don't
2. be creative, seductive, and caress parts of her that generally don't get touched, ie. the back of the leg, her arms, etc.
3. it does, but it cuts back on the natural lube that her body produces
4. I let someone else answer that
5. personally, I didn't like it the first time a guy did that to me, but now....many years later, I like it. It might be an age thing. Don't push it if she doesn't like it.
6. she sounds young as well, and just may not be into that
7. the back entrance of your male friends may get more "traffic" than she does...just a guess
8. Breast-fucking is not that hard to figure out...in my case, I usually hold my breast closer together while my husband fucks them.
9. quickly - depends on how you define it. You'll see some bush in a couple weeks.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
14 and having sex with a girl, -fucking- her up the arse (sounds painful). Also if she wouldnt let you finger her arse why would a girl let you fuck it? If this is a true story then wait til your old enough and do some reading on sex, all your questions can be answered if you look around (www.sex-project.com etc)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I lost my virginity at 14. But I was a rarity, someone ready at fourteen. (Cultural milieu has an effect, I think. I mean, in the old days, I'd have been one year away from marriageable age and already at marriageable age if I'd already achieved any military honors. But Western child-rearing's more retarded, no pun intended, hence the "twixter" phenomenon of chronically unemployed twentysomethings sponging off their parents.) Since you've already done it, though, my advice is:

1. Some enjoy fellatio, some enjoy cunnilingus, some enjoy both, some think oral sex in general's disgusting.
2. Be creative. But above all, be seductive and romantic. Caress parts of her body which don't normally get touched, like her thighs and the inside of her elbow. And above all, remember that extremities (nipples, earlobes, lips, toes, fingers, labia, and clitoris) tend to be HIGHLY erogenous).
3. It does, but there's not as much lube. But at least there's less of a mess.
4. Put your finger in her vagina, slide it in and out, and sometimes make a "come hither" gesture with it. You can also play with her labia or clitoris with your other hand.
5. Not all women like anal play.
6. Not really. If you hadn't worn a condom, that would be known as "felching".
7. Males are larger and therefore have larger parts.
8. It's fairly easy. She holds her breasts together and you rub your penis against her breastbone.
9. You'll see some bush in a couple weeks, but it might take months for the entire thing to grow back.