Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your silly isn't your 1% on yet? I've seen you haunting the threads today more than I ever have:tongue: The name has been mentioned by someone that choose's to be incocknito....

hehe, no, he's resting :wink: I've been being lazy today and just having fun here :wink:

psst, I saw the names, lol

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no adjectives that I would use to describe my breasts in a profile! I'm not busty. They're petite, too.

TheBoyfriend says the best adjective to describe them is "perky." I'd never call them that!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll give you a dicky fit! Either that or...fit my dick somwhere :tongue:

But I know who you mean; BoysAreToys. Definitely a man.

My very first interaction with "her" resulted in a new addition to my Ignore list: "she" is insufferable.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
note to self - do not use word busty lol.
my pics have already been questioned, someone accused me of talking like a male, now I am thinking on how many times over the years I might have used the word busty lol (omg, I have just used it twice in this post!). to me it always just seemed a little more polite than saying I have big boobs when trying to describe my figure!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
note to self - do not use word busty lol.
my pics have already been questioned, someone accused me of talking like a male, now I am thinking on how many times over the years I might have used the word busty lol (omg, I have just used it twice in this post!). to me it always just seemed a little more polite than saying I have big boobs when trying to describe my figure!

Just get verified. It just makes all that stuff easier! :cool:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is that seriously all it takes to get photo verified?

I'm afraid so... As far as I recall the guidelines for verification, the verification pic only have to show 'any' part of your body plus your nick...

So placing a sign over an arm is apparently enough to be verified as a woman :(

But then I also recall how some of us said this would happen back when the guidelines was posted - they are simply to easy to fake to make a difference. In order to be verified as a woman you should just put on some nailpolish and place your finger on a print of your name... Geez...

The way to figure out who's real or not is through their posts and behaviour...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're rejecting just one finger. That was TheBoyfriend's original photo before the chest photo.