Help please!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ayayay67, Jun 20, 2010.

1. ayayay67

ayayay67 New Member

Soooooo, I'm thinkin bigger isn't always better:confused: My bf's penis is the perfect girth but he is too long and yes, it hurts! yeah yeah yeah, I know..."try a different position". But I WANT to be able to go hard without limiting ourselves to one or two positions. I read about "penis donuts"...a silicone ring (NOT a cock ring) that slides down to the base of the penis acting as a sort of buffer preventing him from going in all the way. Problem is I can't find one anywhere...does anyone know where I can buy one???

2. D_Crystallized Ginger

Try to search it on google and buy it on the net... btw could I know what are your bf's sizes? both length and girth please?

3. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    how long?

my advice is to clamp down and take it, but that's terrible advice and i'm just projecting my fantasies upon you. but seriously, that would be hot.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I have the exact same problem. There is a link to the come close ring in the first post:

http://www.lpsg.org/186851-sex-aid-penetration-inhibiting-donuts.html

Their website implies that the cervix is at the end of the vagina, but my pain comes from my posterior fornix, not from my cervix.

It can also be used by gay men who have the same problem penetrating too far for pleasure during anal sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted