Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a dick which is only 4" erect :(
I have 2 problems with it..
1) I can't pull my foreskin over the head when erect, it is too tight.. How can I fix it?
2) There are dots on the base of the penis and on the underside. They are just like small white dots, you can only see them if you turn my penis upside down. And they are almost invisible, it is hard to even feel them.. Is this fine? I am a virgin, never gotten sucked/fucked lol.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
1) i used to have that same problem, just practice pulling the foreskin down when semi erect and eventually it will get easier when erect.
2) I think its normal to have a few small bumps on your penis shaft, as for white dots im not sure.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aussie knows what he's talking about, but my two cents:

1) There are tonnes of threads here that talk about stretching tight foreskin. Try the search function (or google). There are lots of stretching techniques and, apparently, steroid creams that ease the process. There are also posters with agendas who are like "cut it off." Don't listen to them; they say that whenever anyone mentions foreskin.

2) Penis bumps are normal. They're mostly just hair follicles. On the off chance they're something else, consult your physician.