Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mydik, Jan 30, 2012.

1. mydik

mydik Member

Albums:
    Hi i have a question. I want to know what can i do so i dont cum fast? I've always had this problem and i want to try and last for a long time time, but i dont know what to do!! Any suggestions?? Thanks!!!

2. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well... i'd say jerk off before you fuck can help. use a thicker condom. practice jerkin off and stopping when you get close. think about something that'll make you not want to cum. all else fails, you guy buy stuff that'll de-sensitize your dick :p

3. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you got a nice ass dick tho bro

4. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

LOL. It sounds stupid and I am pretty sure it is, but I knew a couple guys that used ora-jel. Slap some on your cock when you get ready to have sex, slip on the condom and by the time you regain sensitivity its been a while. I would strongly suggest the condom otherwise neither of you will feel a thing.

Seriously though, toothaches are no laughing matter. LOL.

5. sheneeds

sheneeds Member

Albums:
    Mydik
    This works ..at least for me. I have foreskin like you which covers my head and keeps the nerve endings very sensitive all the time. I get good and hard with lotion and pull my foreskin down and stroke and squeeze my cock. For me this is somewhat unpleasant for a minute or two. Then it really starts to feel very good. My grip is reversed(thumb to belly) and my finger tips can stimulate my "G" spot under my cock head. I really have to work at it to cum this way but it feels great and it does desensitize my cock for a while. Permanent... I don't know. I do know you MUST train your cock not to cum....edge ,edge,edge! Hope it helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted