Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mydik, Jan 30, 2012.

1. mydik

mydik Member

Albums:
    Hi i have a question. I want to know what can i do so i dont cum fast? I've always had this problem and i want to try and last for a long time time, but i dont know what to do!! Any suggestions?? Thanks!!!

2. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well... i'd say jerk off before you fuck can help. use a thicker condom. practice jerkin off and stopping when you get close. think about something that'll make you not want to cum. all else fails, you guy buy stuff that'll de-sensitize your dick :p

3. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you got a nice ass dick tho bro

4. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

LOL. It sounds stupid and I am pretty sure it is, but I knew a couple guys that used ora-jel. Slap some on your cock when you get ready to have sex, slip on the condom and by the time you regain sensitivity its been a while. I would strongly suggest the condom otherwise neither of you will feel a thing.

Seriously though, toothaches are no laughing matter. LOL.

5. sheneeds

sheneeds Active Member

Albums:
    Mydik
    This works ..at least for me. I have foreskin like you which covers my head and keeps the nerve endings very sensitive all the time. I get good and hard with lotion and pull my foreskin down and stroke and squeeze my cock. For me this is somewhat unpleasant for a minute or two. Then it really starts to feel very good. My grip is reversed(thumb to belly) and my finger tips can stimulate my "G" spot under my cock head. I really have to work at it to cum this way but it feels great and it does desensitize my cock for a while. Permanent... I don't know. I do know you MUST train your cock not to cum....edge ,edge,edge! Hope it helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice