Help Please

jordanmcaleenan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have my first girlfriend and i've never had any previous sexual experiences. How do i initiate things and what exactly do i do?

Sorry if this seems really stupid but it's really worrying me.

CaspersHung

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have my first girlfriend and i've never had any previous sexual experiences. How do i initiate things and what exactly do i do?

Sorry if this seems really stupid but it's really worrying me.
Well as much as I like having sex i'm going to take the mature route with this one. First you gotta make sure your ready. If your still worried I don't know if your ready yet. If you are ready then start off slow. Start off with some kissing.Start removing each others clothing. Then take turns removing each others clothing until your both completely naked. Taking is slow makes the nervousness going away so you can have more fun. Take your time cuz from the sounds of it i'm guessing your kind of young. Since you haven't had sex before ever your gonna cum real fast. So thats why I say go slow. If you do cum really quick don't be embarrassed you can work on your stamina (lasting longer) later. Since your young I would definately say PUT A CONDOM ON. Since you haven't had sex before you wont know any different by putting one on. Just wouldn't wanna see you getting someone pregnant. So yea some people will prob think my advice is lame but I figure this is your first time so you should make it last don't rush be responsible and don't be embarrassed of anything. Oh yea and shower before haha.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
casper is absolutly right! u dont wana be gettin anyone pregnant and u dont wana be catching anything. an Jordan ull be fine dont worry about it. No one is perfect the first time.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The main thing is -

Have fun and try not to worry too much about it. Just enjoy yourself and it will naturally happen. If you try and thing about it too much you will over complicate it. Just go with the flow!

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd suggest going for a drink with her at your local pub and then going back to yours to watch a film. Don't get piss-drunk or anything, just drink enough so you feel socially lubricated and at ease. It'll happen naturally in a scenario like that, just start kissing and take it from there. But do every movement slowly, including the whole kissing and undressing thing, in case she only wants to go so far. That way she has time to react and put up defenses if she's not ready. And flame boy is right, enjoy it above all else.

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Also, im only 5.5" do you think i'll get laughed at?

Honey? How old are you? How old is your girlfriend? If there is the slightest chance that she will laugh, then skip over her and save it for someone who appreciates being your first and wants to help you make it a great experience for both of you. Seriously... there's no hurry. Please choose wisely.

(and bring extra condoms just in case... you never know) :wink: