Help Please

gregstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went on a trip with a bunch of mates and a needed to have a shower one morning.
Got out of the shower and a few saw my cock
I covered it up but a few ran in a pulled my towel away, just mucking around.
From then they kept commenting on my size. Saying i am big (i am bigger than all of them which i found out later). It was starting to annoy me a little, I get embarrassed.

Afterwards one of them told a few girls and guys.

My question is just from anyone else's experience with a similar issue, would the girls and guys have kept it to themselves or did they run off and tell more people?

Lastly should i approach my friend and ask him not to talk about my size all the time to everyone?

Sounds a little childish i know but it's frustrating

Hey gregstar,

I'll be honest with you man. When me and a couple of my friends went streaking with my buddy (coincidentally named greg also), we happened to note his rather large flaccid penis (6" flaccid). Now although he may be a shower, it was still very large and immediately everyone in my circle of friends knew - including girls. My guess is that if they have already told a few people that most of their friends may know.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Of all the things to be embarrassed about, the above average size of your weenie shouldn't be one of them, gregstar. Just take the kidding as a compliment and be thankful that they didn't notice the enormous zit on your forehead.

gregstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey gregstar,

I'll be honest with you man. When me and a couple of my friends went streaking with my buddy (coincidentally named greg also), we happened to note his rather large flaccid penis (6" flaccid). Now although he may be a shower, it was still very large and immediately everyone in my circle of friends knew - including girls. My guess is that if they have already told a few people that most of their friends may know.
Thanks for the honest response really appreciate it:smile:

Asante sana

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It happened to me as I suppose it's happened to lots on here. It my seem embarrassing now but i'd just sit back and enjoy the celebrity. Things will calm down although you'll probably always be referred to in those terms.