help!! plz dont ignore this...

Dom: kk well sry for reposting this but i added a whoel lot more questions like i said earlier im 7 x 6.5.....and had sex yesterday but she couldn't fit me/

well it was a shitty way to lose my virginity..only got maybe an inch.,.... and im DETERMINED to have atleast 1 good sexual experince very soon

now 1) how can i get it to fit?

2) am i to thick for oral? (6,5)

3)anything i should do to make it feel better?

thx -Dom

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I didn't ignore this :). But, my LPSG-desperate-friend, you'll find all the answers to your questions on this site. Take your time and read. ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Raal Lexx link=board=sex;num=1064147200;start=0#1 date=09/21/03 at 07:35:22]I didn't ignore this :). But, my LPSG-desperate-friend, you'll find all the answers to your questions on this site. Take your time and read.  ;)
[/quote]

Indeed, in the Women's Issues Section where you asked almost the identical question.

The rule on this board is to resist the temptation to ask the same question under multiple sections.

Pecker

(Circular Definition, see Definition Circular)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry, my eyes hurt. I had some problem reading the post. You don't have to type short hand here. I don't think you can ever be too big to fit. You just need to take your time, calm down, relax! My first girlfriend in highschool (god that was a long time ago) was a petite thing of about 4'11" and was a size 1. It took me a few tries to finally get it in.

D

deleted871301

If a woman can pop a baby out of there... surely your dick will fit... lots of foreply should do the job...