Help problems with a guy with a huge curve.

TopheavyTeen: Hello all I need some help/advice.

I have just recently been involved with a guy that is not only on the pretty darn big side but he is also very curved to the right.

During intercourse it bumps into the side alot and sort of presses it deep towards what I would gather is my hip. Kinda of painfull.

Anyone have experience or advice?

I would love to continue this realationship but do not wish to be uncomfortable everytime we are intimate.

gigantikok: that is interesting. The guy might have peyronie's disease. I forgot how it works, but it causes there to be a dramatic curve in the penis. There are many devices such as the JES extended or PeniMaster that enlarge as well as straighten. He might not want to be any bigger, but it will correct curvature. I have a slight curve down and to the left, but i've never had any problem.

TopheavyTeen: Hey thanks Gig.

Its not like its in the middle or anything. Just the entire thing is curved when hes fully erect.

bustyredhead: His two options are either to do what Giggy suggested or to try and stow it away in the opposite luggage bin, so to speak. I bet that he feels real uncomfortable when he tries to put it to the left. If so, then prolonged efforts at doing that should help. Otherwise, he could potentially get surgery, but that depends greatly on where he lives as to what can be done. CA and FL are the best for that, along with maybe NY. I know that's mostly how it stands with breast implants too. Then again, I have neither a penis nor implants, so I may be wrong. (shrug)

- Nene (May Also Be Used As A Flotation Device)

TragicWhiteKnight: Two obvious approaches:

1) Get him to do something about his curve - Peyronie's is tecnically untreatable but if it's just a mild bend, it's just a case of dressing to the left each morning and 'correcting' it as much as possible. If it's apparent only when he's hard it's a lot more of a problem than if he's also very far-right (genitalia speaking) soft.

2) Sex it up very slowly to distinguish exactly where the problem is and hopefully deal with it.

If not there's always abstinence...mmmm....abstinence...

SensuousCancer: A good solution is to not do it missionary. If he curves to the right he can lay on his left side so that it is then curving up. You lay on your back with your legs spread or draped over him like in a "T"... crotches together. An advantage to that is that you, he, or both, can also play with hands.

DieHard9x6: I'm curved myself, though I've only occasionally had a woman for whom it made missionary painful. What has worked for me in those cases is a slightly modified missionary (lifting her leg opposite the curve way up while leaving her curve-side leg down). In fact, if you roll onto your side and he stays on his knees, it should allow the curve of his cock to put a lot of direct stimulation on your g-spot. Enjoy! ;D

TopheavyTeen: My My My My...

Well his curve is unusual due to the fact its the entire thing. Curved from the base of his pubic bone to the side.

But now I have tried many positions with it :)
Thanks Die Hard that side one did punish my poor G-spot :)
Like I am going to complain.

Thanks all..

DieHard9x6: I'm always happy to help pleasure a lovely lady! ;)
Have lots of fun with it, darlin'!