Help ! Pumping Problem ! Please !

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
Ok. I pumped a few times maybe 3-4 with a VacuTech Pump. I don't think I like pumping, I don't think my penis can take it. I pumped with the bath mate as well. My Skin looks horrible on my penis now ! It is already bad enough it is small now the skin is loose and has wrinkles. I really hope I didn't fuck up my penis for life now. Please someone tell me it will regain its normal look. Or did I fuck it up ?

B_Mr. Davis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol.

Don t be 2 scared. Everyting will be ok again tomorrow when you wake up or if you really pumped ultra hard, in 48 hrs.

You have an accumulation of lymph fluid ( I hope thats the right term in english ) which has been drained due to the underpressure.
If you exagerate you will drain 2 much of this fluid into your penis and it's shape will become unnatural, or you might get even a ring behind your penis head ( doughnut ring ).

All this effects are going 2 disappear slowly.

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
Ok ... so now its been a day or two since I last pumped and thins are looking bad. My skin underneath my shaft is loose and it feels like theres extra blood in there. the skin looks loose and thin under the shaft. I'm really freaking out Someone tell me this will go away and Is only temporary !

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You pumpeed with to much suction. You should never go over 5 in. Most of the time stay around 2 in and leave it on for a long time. i once pumped for 8 hours straight and I got huge. I gained 2 inches and 1 inch around. i kept it in a 2 1/4 tube and the color stayed the same as before starting. Your skin and color will go away in a few days and maybe 5 to 7 days depending on how much suction you used.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok. I pumped a few times maybe 3-4 with a VacuTech Pump. I don't think I like pumping, I don't think my penis can take it. I pumped with the bath mate as well. My Skin looks horrible on my penis now ! It is already bad enough it is small now the skin is loose and has wrinkles. I really hope I didn't fuck up my penis for life now. Please someone tell me it will regain its normal look. Or did I fuck it up ?
... of course it will........ DONT PANIC....the guys on here will help im sure.....and for fucks sake leave the Pumping alone,well at least for awhile till things get back to normal.........GOOD LUCK :wink:

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
so this is what i think happend. I found it on a PE injuries web site

1.Bruising - Another common side effect. A more intense version of the little red spots, bruising usually occurs from heavy hanging without enough padding in the hanger, or from hanging too long and tight without a break. Some bruises on the penis are so severe that they actually form a bolus of blood underneath the skin.

Treatments usually consist of rest, hot wraps/soaks, applications of "Arnica" to the penis itself, and the consumption of a supplement called "Butcher's Broom". Both Arnica and Butcher's Broom can usually be found in any nutritional outlet. We also strongly suggest that you see a doctor.

2.Thrombosed Veins - This is a less common type of lesion. A thrombosed vein is a vein that's been distended due to too much internal vascular pressure inside the vein itself. It's usually caused by abusing squeeze type exercises, but pumpers have been known to get them. The treatment for this? Rest and hot wraps/soaks.

Also, after your hot wrap, which should be done several times during the day, perform a light circular massage all along the vein. It is not a bad idea to reapply the hot wrap again after the massage. To prevent this from happening in the future, exercise moderation in the activity that caused it in the first place.

joshworley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You pumpeed with to much suction. You should never go over 5 in. Most of the time stay around 2 in and leave it on for a long time. i once pumped for 8 hours straight and I got huge. I gained 2 inches and 1 inch around. i kept it in a 2 1/4 tube and the color stayed the same as before starting. Your skin and color will go away in a few days and maybe 5 to 7 days depending on how much suction you used.
How long does the size last for?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so this is what i think happend. I found it on a PE injuries web site

1.Bruising - Another common side effect. A more intense version of the little red spots, bruising usually occurs from heavy hanging without enough padding in the hanger, or from hanging too long and tight without a break. Some bruises on the penis are so severe that they actually form a bolus of blood underneath the skin.

Treatments usually consist of rest, hot wraps/soaks, applications of "Arnica" to the penis itself, and the consumption of a supplement called "Butcher's Broom". Both Arnica and Butcher's Broom can usually be found in any nutritional outlet. We also strongly suggest that you see a doctor.

2.Thrombosed Veins - This is a less common type of lesion. A thrombosed vein is a vein that's been distended due to too much internal vascular pressure inside the vein itself. It's usually caused by abusing squeeze type exercises, but pumpers have been known to get them. The treatment for this? Rest and hot wraps/soaks.

Also, after your hot wrap, which should be done several times during the day, perform a light circular massage all along the vein. It is not a bad idea to reapply the hot wrap again after the massage. To prevent this from happening in the future, exercise moderation in the activity that caused it in the first place.

Thrombosed veins... bruising... those are EXTREME injuries! i have been pumping for YEARS and have injured the skin of my penis so many times, I cannot tell how many... and I have NEVER had a thrombosed vein or actual bruising!

I thought in your original post that you had two problems: 1). Your skin of the penis is now wrinkled. and 2). The skin is now loose.

I didn't respond to this post because having wrinkled and loose penile skin is called FORESKIN RESTORATION dude... you have loose and wrinkled skin because your skin was stretched and is now LARGER in surface area which is what you WANT! How are you gonna get a bigger penis without increasing the surface area of your penile skin? You aren't that is the answer.

Is there more damage to your penis then you are telling us?
Because having loose and wrinkled skin is a step towards having a much larger penis. When you get erect, your cock will fill out all of the wrinkles and your cock will use the new skin to BALLOON outward.

You NEED to pump with a gauge... if you don't you are asking for trouble. Never pump above 5 or 6 inches of Mercury... stay around between 3 and 5... spread some Vaseline or other thick lube around the base of the tube where it meets your body to keep a strong seal... you will need a strong seal to pump successfully at low pressures.

You NEED to keep the tube warm by using a heating pad and a blow dryer. Wrap the tube in the heating pad before you pump and then take it out to cool off for a few minutes and use the blow dryer on the outside of the tube to gently keep the cylinder warm so your cock can expand more easily and your skin can stretch.

You need to use PLENTY of lube in the tube and use some kind of ointment or lotion on your penis afterwards. A pumped cock needs plenty of moisture because the stretched skin left out in the elements and rubbing against your clothing will cause it to dry out very quickly, get used to moisturizing your cock.

A thrombosed vein is actually a vein that has expanded so much that it ruptures. A common form of thrombosis occurs in or outside the rectum... yes, they are hemmoroids, and you NEVER want to get one... you will be cryin' for your Mama! lol!!!!! Thrombosed veins cause HUGE abscesses and if you had a thrombosed vein in your penis which I am 99% sure that you don't... your crotch would look like a fucking alien creature. The veins of the penis are deep within the shaft and aren't touched by pressure levels of under ten to fifteen inches of Mercury... in fact, the pressure required to cause thrombosis would be soooo immediately painful that you couldn't stand more than a few seconds of it. You don't hang weights off of your cockhead, so I don't know why you would worry about bruising either.

You DO need to worry about the skin of your penis... and following the instructions I have listed above should keep it safe.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy is asking for advice not your flippin' opinion... uncutoakland. Piping up about how you feel about the aesthetic appeal of vacuum pumpers is not helpful in this forum... keep your negative opinions to yourself... or better yet, create a thread about how much you dislike pumped cocks.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
The only pump I want or need is a good cockring. Sorry but I've never understood pumping - to me, as a personal thing, when pumped it looks too unnatural. Hope you don't mind my honesty.
It doesn't have to, UncutOakland. Pumping in moderation produces good and natural looking results. Pumping beyond that produces results that appeal to a different aesthetic.

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
ok penis is looking better already. So I really want to start a program because my erections have never been harder and I feel my girth is a little bigger. Anyone know what a good very easy starting programing would be ?

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
again I am seeing pretty good minor gains but I have a huge problem. My flacid is usualy really small now I know the skin is streched but my flaccid looks horrible now. Its completely wrinkley and my head is wrinkley as well. I can tell the skin is streching but when will it come back to normal ? Once the penis has fully expanded ? Does my flacid even get bigger with PE ? I need some more advice guys

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You never told us what kind of equipment you are using and exactly what your routine is like... please explain and I will see what the problem is and post a possible solution. You need to keep that cockskin moisturized brother... use some lotion and make sure that the skin doesn't dry out, dryness can contribute to wrinkling.

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
I have a vacutech pump I used only like 3 or 4 times about 5-6 days ago. I got some good minor gains from that my erections are super hard. But I have always had a small flaccid. I just don't want my flaccid to suffer from PE. Is it possible for my flaccid to grow to or is the skin going to just get all wrinkly because it only expands when I am hard ?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a vacutech pump I used only like 3 or 4 times about 5-6 days ago. I got some good minor gains from that my erections are super hard. But I have always had a small flaccid. I just don't want my flaccid to suffer from PE. Is it possible for my flaccid to grow to or is the skin going to just get all wrinkly because it only expands when I am hard ?

Your flaccid will grow, but only after steady pumping over time... it won't take lone but it sure is gonna take longer than 3-4 times. I have no idea why your penis is taking on any change at all... 3-4 times pumping will not do a damn thing to your penis as far as permanence goes. Did you get a pump with a gauge and are you using plenty of lube like I advised? I have no idea why your skin is wrinkled after 3-4 pumping sessions, you shouldn't really see any difference. The effects of pumping only last a couple of days... mine last a bit longer because I have been pumping for years.

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
I have been wacking it pretty hard over the last week or so too . Maybe this could be the reason ? Does over masturbating cause the skin to wrinkle ? and if so will it go back ?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should probably leave your cock alone for a day or so... use plenty of moisturizer or an ointment like Carmex and drink a little extra water too.