Help ! Pumping Problem ! Please !

BignSEohio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This could probably be a new thread, but i see some mentioning of it in this thread. I've read of people going around 10hg, yet people in here state you should stay around 5. I'm curious, why don't think make a gauge that only goes to say, 10 or 15? instead of 29.5. Maybe i'm asking a dumb question, but i'm curious.

Also, maybe the 5hg might be too much or too little?

Lastly, i only get to about 7.5 inches when inside the pump but i know i can atleast get an extra inch bigger just by getting it hard myself. could this be due to my tube maybe being too wide?

sorry for lots of questions. ;) i'm just new to the pumping!

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
Penis Enlargement has ruined my life 100%

-Used Vaccutech pump for about 4-5 times only going at about 5
-Used bathmate

- My skin is awful. Skin Stretched,crinkled,mushy.
- I started and it seemed thicker but than i stopped as I saw some outer veins didn't look good
- As the days went on I did some hot water compresses to get the extra blood out.
-Now im left with mushy,sagging,stretched penis skin
-I have serious anxiety and have developed agoriphobia,it is runing my life and my families life
- My penis looks awful. I will take pics to prove to you what has happend
-Its mostly on the lower ( by the head ) shaft.
- I had been masturbating heavily after a few of the sessions , so im sure than contributed.
- Overall my life is ruined. The skin is not going back to the way it was.Unless you think I might as well keep streching/pumping if its already stretched.
- But more than likely I will do nothing. I have been to the uroligist and doctor. They told me yes its stretched, thats that.
- So now what ? My life is basically over. I have no penis.
- If you can find a way to make my skin tighter again please tell me.
- Ive been rubbing vit e oil on it. doesnt seem to be doing anything.
- Ive got one last person to go to the derm. Well see what they say.

ntstatic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can understand how you must feel but remember
the body has an extraordinary capacity to heal.
you must definitely stop the pumping - if you continue you will not let it heal.
The best thing you are doing is applying the vitamin e oil.
Any problem of the skin - not cuts and bruises- takes time to heal.
Give your penis a little rest and rest assured that everything will be allright.
And remember Just a Stretched Skin on your dick does not end your life - even your sexual life for that matter.

there is only one thing you require right now - patience and your body will
natuarally heal

good luck

Penis Enlargement has ruined my life 100%

-Used Vaccutech pump for about 4-5 times only going at about 5
-Used bathmate

- My skin is awful. Skin Stretched,crinkled,mushy.
- I started and it seemed thicker but than i stopped as I saw some outer veins didn't look good
- As the days went on I did some hot water compresses to get the extra blood out.
-Now im left with mushy,sagging,stretched penis skin
-I have serious anxiety and have developed agoriphobia,it is runing my life and my families life
- My penis looks awful. I will take pics to prove to you what has happend
-Its mostly on the lower ( by the head ) shaft.
- I had been masturbating heavily after a few of the sessions , so im sure than contributed.
- Overall my life is ruined. The skin is not going back to the way it was.Unless you think I might as well keep streching/pumping if its already stretched.
- But more than likely I will do nothing. I have been to the uroligist and doctor. They told me yes its stretched, thats that.
- So now what ? My life is basically over. I have no penis.
- If you can find a way to make my skin tighter again please tell me.
- Ive been rubbing vit e oil on it. doesnt seem to be doing anything.
- Ive got one last person to go to the derm. Well see what they say.

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the support. Do you think just time and vit e. will regain its old look ? I pray it will. It does look better as the days go on but even still Its the fact that I damaged it. All I would of had to do was do nothing= and it would of been fine. Its alot to think about

i can understand how you must feel but remember
the body has an extraordinary capacity to heal.
you must definitely stop the pumping - if you continue you will not let it heal.
The best thing you are doing is applying the vitamin e oil.
Any problem of the skin - not cuts and bruises- takes time to heal.
Give your penis a little rest and rest assured that everything will be allright.
And remember Just a Stretched Skin on your dick does not end your life - even your sexual life for that matter.

there is only one thing you require right now - patience and your body will
natuarally heal

good luck

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Somehow the more I read on this thread with what we are hearing it just seems like there are details of these pumping sessions that are totally absent. Somehow it sounds like we are only getting part of a story.

Miaboy, do us all a favor and go back and chronicle exactly what you did in these pumping sessions and do it in the form of a "timeline" so we can all get a more clear picture of the events leading up to what has happened to you.

Also, we need to know if you had at the time taken any common medications sold over-the-counter or if you had taken any prescription drugs before your pumping sessions. There are things that can have a really nasty effect on vacuum pumping. Again, you may not realize it, but the smallest and most minute detail might help the rest of us in solving your mystery and in preventing a possible injury to another person.

The details on this "loose skin" condition are not really clear in some ways.

When you pump, you draw lymphatic fluid into the tissues of the penis expanding them. If you were somehow to pump up to where the tissues were like a balloon and went so large that you caused the rupture of blood vessles and other related trauma then your injuries would tend to make more sense. Usually one blisters horribly long before this happens.

When I first got into pumping I tried the bathtub method and that was one of the times I did really seriously injure myself because in me it distorted the sensations and feelings in the penis. This was decades ago and it took me a couple of months away for things to heal. I was sore in the crotch for a while. I did not however get a permanent skin stretch. In many men this skin stretch would be a desirable thing and if the erectile mechanism is still working great then this in itself can be worked with other techniques to build tissue underneath and at least help you with your girth.

Many good men are trying to help you, and this is YOUR thread.

Take as much space as you want and detail the sessions very clearly and exactly that led up to your injuries.

Remember, if you managed to do something out of the ordinary here there are a number of others that you may be able to help by preventing similar injuries.

Again for me it just sounds like some details of the sessions themselves would be helpful.

Other members trying to help, wouldn't you tend to agree?