help quick please(torsion?)

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi just got a pain in my right testicle. anyway not my right testicle hurts when i touch it in a certain place. also the pain seems to be linked with pain just slightly above my penis to the right. it doesnt hurt unless i touch either of these two spots. although i have had a couple of little bits of pain(only very slight) without touching anything.

help from anyone with any experience greatly appreciated. I'm terrified its a torsion.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
groin pull???...hate when that happens....take it easy for a few days...if persistant see your doc...

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks man hope your right although i havent done anything strenuous? so its definately not a torsion?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not an MD, but I'll offer you my advice:

Testicular torsion is very serious. The testicle can die in a few hours.

Massage it. Have a hot shower and keep massaging it. Rotatate it with your palm in both directions. If it doesn't untwist (if it hurts alot and swells up) then get to the hospital (not a doctor's office because you may need immediate surgery).

Edit:

I finished reading your post. Doesn't seem like torsion to me. Again, I'm not an MD. If I were you, I'd just wait it out.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi just got a pain in my right testicle. anyway not my right testicle hurts when i touch it in a certain place. also the pain seems to be linked with pain just slightly above my penis to the right. it doesnt hurt unless i touch either of these two spots. although i have had a couple of little bits of pain(only very slight) without touching anything.

help from anyone with any experience greatly appreciated. I'm terrified its a torsion.

im no DR. but i can tell you that if you had a torsion of the balls. you would diffidently not be on here asking us whats wrong with you. you would already be in a hospital ER. having the torn one out and the Dr. would be making sure it didn't happen to the other good ball you have left. i do know this to be a FACT as to how they take care of this problem as it happened to my very close friend, and they put in a plastic type ball for cosmetic look. he is fine now but was in god awful pain when it happened and he wasn't doing anything heavy either, so id say just take it easy for a few days and all will be better. but as i say from what your telling us and what i know about it you most diffidently do not have a torsion in your nuts. [ testicular torsion ] most usaly it only affects one ball but both can get twisted at times.and both are taken as its an emergency thing when this happens to a man. hope you start felling better and very soon.

Second that. Guy at school got it slipping in the shower. He screamed so loudly that three floors of guys heard it. He was ON THE FLOOR in agony and could barely respond to people. Dorm master wrapped him in a towel, loaded him into the car, and off to the hospital they went.

So no. You didn't twist your nut.