Help required!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by timjf1000, Jun 18, 2008.

1. timjf1000

timjf1000 New Member

I met the most amazing woman about a year ago. We clicked straight away and fell in love almost as fast. We dated for about 9 months and discussed marriage, family and made plans for the future.
    I work very hard at my career, which keeps me away from the house for 16 hours a day. Its a very stressful position and unfortunately, to escape the stress and relax, i smoked weed and hit E and Coke at the weekend. She found out and we were finished.
    We remained friends and i gave the drugs up straight away, realising that I'd been selfish and a complete idiot to loose her like that.
    We've both dated a couple of other people, but we both still love one another, but the conversation always gets back to the size of my dick and that it hurts her.
    We had a night out not long ago and really enjoyed it and we ended up in bed together. Since it had been so long, and we were both quite drunk and rampant, we went too fast as normal and the day after she didn't stop bleeding. I since found out that it was a good week before she stopped altogether and could walk properly.
    I admit that i am a bit of a plank in the bedroom, but was hoping that someone here knew of any aids or techniques that we could work on together so that the only part of our relationship that isn't perfect can stand a chance.

Please help!

Tim

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry guy..its over..keep looking there are plenty of ladies who will love to take your love and cock...if she is willing try just using half of your cock...if that is possible...more lube and take your time...drunk or not...

3. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

If she bled for a week she's either dead by now or on her period.

4. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Not always....might not have been heavy bleeding

When I first got on birth control I bled for a few months. When I say bleeding i'm not talking about a stab wound or being shot and the blood just gooshes out. Bleeding slowly everyday.

As far as your problem, you might can make it work if you start out going slow and keep doing deeper slower and slower and ask her to tell you when it hurts. Then you'll know your limits and how deep you can go. Its not uncommon for it all not to be able to fit. There is a such thing as being too long. It might be hitting her cervix.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You have to keep doing it. Warm her up well and make sure she is fully aroused.

Draft saved Draft deleted