HELP! saw gramps!

Adam8613

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, here's the deal...yesterday i saw my grandfather naked for the first time in my 22 years -@ a nursing home- i'm a visual person and can't get the image out of my head! anyone have ideas or methods to rid of this picture?!? second part is i confirmed that my large size definitely comes from my father's side of the family coz gramps was tiny, i mean REAL tiny, like 2in soft! do others know of which side of the fam they get their size?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah...seeing a super senior is a bit un-nerving...but it is a fact of life...at some age it is just a way of taking a leak..hope that it works and be happy...i hope you get to live long enough to understand that...your post nearly is offensive to read...i surely hope you do not offend your family with such remarks...

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why be such an immature bitch about this? People get old and you need to grow the fuck up. God.

Grown ass man sittin' whinin' about an old man as if he were fuckin' 3 damn years old.

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh my God! The man is in a nursing home for God Sakes.....get over yourself and show a little respect for someone who is ill and being that he is in a nursing home; would be safe to say the poor guy is in his last chapter of his life. Rather than go on about how you have been affected, how about sitting your ass down with him and reading to him?????????

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once again, I am impressed with the members of this forum who respond so intelligently and with such humanity. This initiator of this thread not only borders on disrespect and a true lack of compassion and care, he has teetered to the brink and fallen over with the statement about the size of his grandfather's penis. What kind of person sees his aged grandfather and begins to compare his penis with his own and the fact that he must get his large member from his father's side of the family?

Thanks gentlemen who responded with such humanity.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think it is bad that all he can think about is how small his grandfathers penis is and how big his is, i would imagine that at his grandfathers age that there mite be some shrikage do to age and what ever, i my self dont see any compassion from him towards his grandfather or mention of any good times they shared in his child hood, just the comparisn of his cock size. i think you are very shallow here dude to say the least.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well it seems i am not the only member that was offended...but after re-thinking and reading more of others post...just maybe ADAM...is too young and dumb to understand his statement...but i could be wrong...hopefully he will grow up...look he is 22 yr old...but no excuse for the lack of common sense...the youth of AMERICA...gotta forgive them...ah fuck it time to log off..i am still disgusted

Adam8613

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, wow- I am sorry if the way I used my words offended anyone. I love my grandfather dearly, just an awkward situation and a picture that wouldn't leave my mind and I am aware of the age issue. Seeing him just made me wonder if other's knew what side of fam they got their size. I am pretty sure there have been a plethora of akin threads. While I have offended those who replied I must say that I am dissappointed by the narrowmindedness of you all and the fact that everyone simply followed the crowd and previous posts. Thought the people on here were supportive and open-minded. Guess not. So to those who had the gaul to 'call-me out' as opposed to simply keeping how you negatively felt about a thread to oneself...go fuck yourselves. Just had to use the personal attacks, huh? Uncalled for you fuckers.

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Adam8613: Man you are so far off base it make me want to vomit! You think you are being attacked and that others followed, that is not the case. What you did was show total disregard for your Grandfather. Rather than see someone who is in ill health and frail, you choose to look at his penis rather than attempt to see how you can help. Your remarks only go to show how really shallow you are. Calling other memebers names once again shows no respect. What the membership was trying to do was show you that what you did and are thinking is far less important that what your Grandfather is going through. Man, come off the high horse, and take time what little time it may be to spend with your Grandfather, learn about his past what your family is all about and moreover what he is all about!!

It angers me that you said "fuck off" to the members, perhaps Pecker may have something to say about that. You are young and sheltered from what I can tell so I am cutting you some slack....but in my heart of hearts I am telling you....you are one fucked up motherfucker and need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After-all you showed me no respect!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, here's the deal...yesterday i saw my grandfather naked for the first time in my 22 years -@ a nursing home- i'm a visual person and can't get the image out of my head! anyone have ideas or methods to rid of this picture?!? second part is i confirmed that my large size definitely comes from my father's side of the family coz gramps was tiny, i mean REAL tiny, like 2in soft! do others know of which side of the fam they get their size?

As an older guy Adam, I might just have a somewhat different perspective on this matter than you do! When one becomes older and feeble, blood circulation is often impaired. Thus, one can not reliably judge the normal penis size in an aged person by what you might observe at any given time. I observed this same shriveling thing numerous times while bathing my aging father. Suffice it to say that my father in his prime was a formidable stud; so, any assumptions about his normal cock size at age 90 could have been erroneous! Try to look upon your grandfather as a work of art who is a few steps past his prime. I am sure his body was more attractive when he was a young man like you! Venerate him and love him and no one will have any quarrels with you! DB9:smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan S.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh well, you'll recover somehow. I doubt he was worried about whether he was impressing anyone in his condition.

I recall seeing my grandmother at the open casket funeral showing, she was so tiny and frail. About all I could really think of is that if I had the power, just to touch her hand and bring her back to life like you see in a movie. Just an after thought, if you could give those that have passed on 10 years of your life, I mean, I was younger at the time, 10 years of my time on the planet to have her whole and well for another 10 years for my Mom and her sisters, I would've worked that bargain with God or perhaps even the devil that day ?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans penis, sans everything.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the great perks of youth is its prescribed distance from old age. However, empathy and compassion are open for all ages.

Adam, you may not be able to erase the imagery, but you might be able to re-direct how you recall the image. Take a moment to consider that one of the greatest obstacles for the elderly is their loss of independence. Many senior citizens need help with the most basic daily functions that the rest of us take for granted (...for now).

Chances are, if you saw "Gramps" naked, then you were probably helping him get dressed, bath, or go to the bathroom. No doubt, that had to be a very humbling moment for him. And from his humility he had to also entrust you with something most important to him-- his dignity. So from now on imagine that: For the final years of your grandfather's life, you have the awesome privilege to be the guardian of his dignity. It can be an experience that you choose to honor and cherish fondly.

In an earlier post you expressed how much you love and care for "Gramps". Well, you demonstrate that care by what you already do for him in the nursing home, as well as how you choose to remember him outside the nursing home.

I hope that helps you. Peace.