HELP! saw gramps!

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the great perks of youth is its prescribed distance from old age. However, empathy and compassion are open for all ages.

Adam, you may not be able to erase the imagery, but you might be able to re-direct how you recall the image. Take a moment to consider that one of the greatest obstacles for the elderly is their loss of independence. Many senior citizens need help with the most basic daily functions that the rest of us take for granted (...for now).

Chances are, if you saw "Gramps" naked, then you were probably helping him get dressed, bath, or go to the bathroom. No doubt, that had to be a very humbling moment for him. And from his humility he had to also entrust you with something most important to him-- his dignity. So from now on imagine that: For the final years of your grandfather's life, you have the awesome privilege to be the guardian of his dignity. It can be an experience that you choose to honor and cherish fondly.

In an earlier post you expressed how much you love and care for "Gramps". Well, you demonstrate that care by what you already do for him in the nursing home, as well as how you choose to remember him outside the nursing home.

I hope that helps you. Peace.

WOW-- AWESOME POST, jorpollew!! Thought about my grandfather who died and I got a little choked up.

Hey Adam, I'm really not into judging people, dude. And I'm not a doctor or genetic expert, but to just answer your question: I have heard that the "big-dick" gene came from the mother's side.

Think about this...
Your grandfather's penis is "retired" from rigorous activity and is now just doing basic plumbing. But about 50 years ago that penis had to man-up, answer the call of duty and get the job done!! Cause if it hadn't, THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE BUDDY!!

Face it, dude: That 2-inch, shriveled-up penis did its job to help CREATE YOU!

Last edited:

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok, wow- I am sorry if the way I used my words offended anyone. I love my grandfather dearly, just an awkward situation and a picture that wouldn't leave my mind and I am aware of the age issue. Seeing him just made me wonder if other's knew what side of fam they got their size. I am pretty sure there have been a plethora of akin threads. While I have offended those who replied I must say that I am dissappointed by the narrowmindedness of you all and the fact that everyone simply followed the crowd and previous posts. Thought the people on here were supportive and open-minded. Guess not. So to those who had the gaul to 'call-me out' as opposed to simply keeping how you negatively felt about a thread to oneself...go fuck yourselves. Just had to use the personal attacks, huh? Uncalled for you fuckers.

So from now on if you post again you only want positive responses and the rest of us can just shut up and keep our answers to your questions to ourselves? Tsk, tsk.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adam what kind of support did you expect?
Can you honestly be surprised that you got dumped on?
You saw an elderly person naked with what you consider a smaller dick than yours. Wow
At 22 you may not look so great to a 16 year old but at 22 physically everything including your dick looks better than it will in later years.
As to help in forgetting...well go serve in Iraq and maybe everything will fall into perspective.
Perhaps instead of comparing the size of you parts compare what you both have accomplished.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
In a way, you saw your future...it happens, we all age and things change. Its easy to erase the image that you saw by replacing it with good memories and loving thoughts of your grandfather. Who knows how much longer you have with him--it would be a shame if you became obsessed with thoughts of his penis. And who knows...he may be a grower and not a shower! :eek:

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, here's the deal...yesterday i saw my grandfather naked for the first time in my 22 years -@ a nursing home- i'm a visual person and can't get the image out of my head! anyone have ideas or methods to rid of this picture?!? second part is i confirmed that my large size definitely comes from my father's side of the family coz gramps was tiny, i mean REAL tiny, like 2in soft! do others know of which side of the fam they get their size?

So, let me get this straight; what you're actually saying is, that you mother has a very small penis as opposed to your father's?
Bro, have some respect for an old man!! His "small" penis obviously worked, back in the day. or you wouldn't be here!!

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I miss my Grandpa! What a great guy. I love it when people tell me I remind them of him.

This also reminds me of when my 76 yo Dad was in the hospital and I was visiting him. His hospital gown rose up and there was his uncut cock for me to see! I was so shocked I shouted, "Dad, you're uncut!" (I guess he always had it pulled back when I saw it when I was a kid. And I assumed that he was cut because I was) He said , "Yeah and it's a pain in the ass. Ever since I had the cancer it's shrived up to nothing!" "Why did you have me and my brother cut?" I asked. "Ah, hell, it was the thing to do back then"
That was the best conversation I ever had with my Dad. Just 2 guys talking matter of factly about their dicks. I wish we could had that kind of relationship while I was growing up! (We were always at odds with each other, fighting like cats and dawgs) It was great to finally feel like we were friends just shooting the shit! He never made it out of the hospital but I will always have that great memory of him!

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually, I have to thank young Adam for starting this thread. Without it, I would not have been exposed to such thoughtful, touching, and sometimes funny human responses. I suppose I don't blame Adam for being defensive. He had assumed that this forum was openminded and accepting of all viewpoints even those that we personally might not espouse. However, I think that the real strength of this forum is that we can disagree and sometimes whole heartedly. Since signing onto this forum I have read a great number of responses to threads with which I disagree but there is something in them that is true as well. Hopefully, Adam, you can take the truth that has been given and embrace it. The rest? Let it blow away like chaff before the wind. Enjoy your life.