HELP! Sex Help/ Solutions for my UPWARDS pointing erection (more than 45 degrees)

pwnographer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I NEED your guys' help! Thanks to anyone here that reads/ helps me with my erection situation which I've never really talked about before. Here is my deal:

My dick points steeply UP and wants to hug my stomach when fully, fully erect. It is definitely more than a 45 degree angle I am dealing with here. I am 22 years old, uncircumsized, and 7.0something inches long. I have found my erect form convenient when jacking off on my computer (especially being a lefty) but when it comes to sex it can be a real pain in the ass. I kinda wish my dick just went straight out for a few reasons-------> PLEASE READ !

1) when a girl is riding me, my dick is pulling towards my stomach making it more susceptible to slipping out and having to get jammed back in to her vagina. This can be akward and of course painful if she bends you the wrong way when re-inserting.

2) When on top, I've got to curve ball my way inside of her. To do this my body has to be directly over hers and really really close (like chest to chest with my arms hugging around her neck/ in a pushup position with a palm on each side of her head). Then I move back and forth with all my weight on my elbows/ triceps. This is nice at times but is kind of frustrating when your triceps get worn down.

Basically, I can't push in and out of a girl STRAIGHTLY FORWARD so it makes for some akward positions, especially if she is not used to being with a guy with a dick like mine that points up.Often it is easy to get bent the wrong way.

3) I can put my hand down there and hold it down to make it point more straight out, but it is uncomfortable and hard to maintain an erection/ orgasm when worrying about this. Doggystyle is an extremely unforgiving position because of this for me (at least at the text book angle, maybe a sex swing would help????i dunnow??)

4) Also, getting head is one of my favorite things but because of the orientation of my cock, the girl's always got to dive down on me with her mouth/ face angled away from mine. Most of what I get to see is the top of her head which pisses me off because I'm thinking if my dick was straight out ---> O: her eyes would be able to make contact with mine which I find pretty hot. What I do sometimes is put some pressure on the base of my shaft to straighten myself out a little more so I can see her face more at work while i use my other hand to keep her hair back, but this is once again uncomfortable.

For now one of the most comfortable positions for me to have sex in is sitting up on a couch with a girl on top of me riding me like there's no tomorrow. Maybe it's because I'm so comfortable jacking off in my computer chair and represents the same angle but I don't know. Does my dick curve up at me because of the sitting up angle I have always jacked off at for the past 9 years? I am clueless and hate to sound stupid but this isn't something I am comfortable talking to anyone that knows me IRL about.

If any of you guys have the same " banana type", pointing straight up penis as me I'd REALLY APPRECIATE your feedback on what sexual positions I might want to explore to maximize my body chemistry with my partner. Not being able to bust because of akward positioning/ angle is really starting to bother me. It's not a problem of staying hard (altho it can be if I've had too much to drink/ jacked off twice the day of) but rather a problem of getting completely comfortable enough to let loose. Is there any way to straighten your penis or am I stuck on this boat and going to have to make the best of it? I noticed some of you were envious of people with penises like this but why? Trying to take a piss with a morning wood and connecting to the center of the bowl is quite the daily chore. Any help/ similar accounts would be GREAT.

If you made it through all of this THANKS and hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks for providing a community to talk about such deeply private things!

-pwn

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pwnographer said:
For now one of the most comfortable positions for me to have sex in is sitting up on a couch with a girl on top of me riding me like there's no tomorrow.

-pwn

PWN for me you are perfect...:tongue:

My favorite position to ride a man is exactly sitting up like that in sofas in chairs and et...not in a horizontal position.

And you are uncut too ?

:fing02: :kiss:

Sorry i could not help with a solution.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool name! Welcome to lspg.

I doubt that your masturbation habits have anything to do with your anatomy. You are born to be what you are. Over time as men age the angle can change to a less acute position, but not for all. Some men in their 50's might still have a righteously saluting erection like yours. There are supporting ligaments (?) that might afford stretching, but I am no expert so I can't advise you.

I'm sure there are other guys here who are similar to you and can offer some useful advice.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have much helpful advice. I'm in exactly the same boat and I can completely relate to your experiences. Definitely not "caused" by masturbation, just a different way some of us are built. Many people have various limitations on what they can do physically from all types of things - I just remind myself there are worse ones to have. With a partner who is into being with you, you'll find ways of making the parts fit, and with enough practice you may well learn to get off with ease.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know you said you didn't feel comfortable talking to someone IRL about this, but I'd advise talking to a urologist or at least your family doctor. At your age, it won't be any news that you are sexually active to most of them, so no need to be embarrassed about that. Just tell the doc that you have some difficulties in sexual intercourse due to the angle of your erection. I know it sounds kinda creepy, but really it is something that the doc may be able to advise you about.

I know that when I was your age, I had a very vertical erection. It may not have been quite as much as yours, but it definitely laid closer to my abdomen than it does now. I'm 40, and the angle of the erection got less as I got older and as I became more frequently sexually active. As a young man I mostly was masturbating with occasional intercourse. When I married (early 20's), I was having sex every day, sometimes several times a day. That helped with the angle a bit, and, frankly, helped with getting comfortable with myself and my partner. That comfort level probably helped more with relaxing and busting a load than the angle change, though.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say it's normal for your cock to be at that angle. It's the way it was genetically made up for you, but masterbation and sex will eventually alter the direction of it a bit.
Mine used to be the same as yours, but has diminished somewhat. Unless it's coming out of your pants when you get hard, you'll find that you will aim it either to the left or to the right. For me I started putting it to the left more than to the right. Now it points a bit to the left when hard. I'm sure you pull it down a bit when you're masturbating and that will eventually cause it to adjust over time to that. Don't force it or cause yourself pain as this will do more harm than good.
As for slipping out, that happens to people, don't let the stroke get down to just your knob being in. When she's on top lift your butt up a bit on the up stroke to keep it in as well.
On top of her in the missionary position I always found it worked just great having an upwards banana.
And sure nice the way he looks up to greet you in the morning while you're walking to the bathroom!

pwnographer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PWN for me you are perfect...:tongue:

My favorite position to ride a man is exactly sitting up like that in sofas in chairs and et...not in a horizontal position.

And you are uncut too ?

:fing02: :kiss:
-Gisella

Thanks Gisella! The couch is the fucking shit but my room mates are almost always home with their asses flat on the couch glued to the plasma HD in our living room. I'll figure something out with the back of my bed in combination with some pillows for those knees of hers to bounce on.

And yea I'm "uncut." I never knew so many people were uncut like me/ loved it/ approved of it like the people all ofver these boards! That is fucking awseome and I've always REALLY enjoyed the wasy I was but felt like an outcast not being like everybody else. That feeling is slowly wearing away <3

Cool name! Welcome to lspg. -rawbone8

Thanks dude! It has always been a long tim favorite of mine due to its ambiguity (not in a gay way, not that there's anything wrong with that!)

I don't have much helpful advice. I'm in exactly the same boat and I can completely relate to your experiences. Definitely not "caused" by masturbation, just a different way some of us are built. Many people have various limitations on what they can do physically from all types of things - I just remind myself there are worse ones to have. With a partner who is into being with you, you'll find ways of making the parts fit, and with enough practice you may well learn to get off with ease.
-MATTHEW

It is helpful to know that I'm not the only one out there with this problem. It sucks toaccept this as a limitation of sorts but it's definitely something I'd rather handle than cancer or a disorder. It's funny because the girl that I've had the most sex with was the one that worked out best and was the most pleasurable. However, I'm not a relationship kind of guy and really like the chase/ prospect of hooking up with a new girl as much as possible. Bad thing is if you don't get any time to get the girl used to you/ move on, it's harder to make all the parts fit. Find a girl who's favorite positions are my strong points. I've never given this much thought before this post but it makes sense to find and keep a girl in the mix for longer than I averagely do, maybe a swinger of sorts would work out :rolleyes: . . .

tie a 2lb weight to the tip?
-HORRIBLEPERSON

That's a negatory skeletor! Also that would hurt and make me unable to really get erect/ enjoy myself :p What kinda works is pulling down my balls, perhaps some sort of weight apparatus could be developed for down there. Are you on it hooribleperson ?!?!?!!?

I know it sounds kinda creepy, but really it is something that the doc may be able to advise you about.

I know that when I was your age, I had a very vertical erection. It may not have been quite as much as yours, but it definitely laid closer to my abdomen than it does now. I'm 40, and the angle of the erection got less as I got older and as I became more frequently sexually active.
-CGTOWN

You really are right about that, I've got a student health center right up the street from my house that I should be visiting soon! I've noticed looking at some other posts talking about the "angle of erection" and guys saying how they were straightening out more as they aged. Another thing to talk to the nurse about . . .
Mine used to be the same as yours, but has diminished somewhat. Unless it's coming out of your pants when you get hard, you'll find that you will aim it either to the left or to the right. For me I started putting it to the left more than to the right. Now it points a bit to the left when hard.
-Pink Steel

When I get a full hard on the only thing I can do is 12 0'Clock tuck my cock so it is busting out of the top of my pants toward my belly button. Turning it to the left or right is extremely discomforting and walking around with a boner is only viable in mesh shorts/ boxer briefs. I learned this valuable lesson the first time I was spotted in public with a boner in front of half of my HS football team while wearing mesh shorts as one of our Freshman cheerleaders naughtily lifted up the back of her skirt exposing her GREAT tanned ass 2 me knowing that I was checking her out. "OMG look guys James has a giant boner!" lol shit like that is priceless.

As for slipping out, that happens to people, don't let the stroke get down to just your knob being in. When she's on top lift your butt up a bit on the up stroke to keep it in as well.
On top of her in the missionary position I always found it worked just great having an upwards banana.
- Pink Steel

INDEED YOU ARE RIGHT SIR! Staying in rhythm on those up strokes will be something I'll try and focus on a lot more next time! When you say upwards banana you don't mean using a bananA :eek:? That's just a nickname for the 2nd position I described? right?

THANKS SO MUCH TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE REPLIED TO ME WITH YOUR INPUT!

PLEASE KEEP IT COMING! ! ! ! ! THIS BOARD IS FUCKING GREAT :)!

-pwn

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Glad you like it here, pwn! Take it from a geezer and enjoy your vertical spermipositor while you've got it, for as it gets more use and age on it you'll find it eventually rising to half staff (still hard as hell but pointing less and less to the heavens and increasingly straight toward your beloved intended.)

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pwnographer, you'll learn that many of the ladies like the way you're made. I don't slap my belly, but I have a pronounced upward curve so I'm familliar with the position problems. Fer instance, doggie style is next to impossible for me. So what? There are plenty of other positions. A substitute position for that is to have her sit on top of you facing your feet. You'll get just as much, if not more penetration, she'll get to control it, and it won't be uncomfortable for you.

Can't hit the toilet with morning wood? Neither can I, no way in the world. But I take a shower every morning, and guess what? All the drains go to the same place. What the heck, it all washes away!

Last but not least, look at advantages, not disadvantages, no matter what the topic. In this case, your advantage is that you can hide a boner by letting it stick out your waistband, and let your shirt tail hide it, given that you're wearing one. I don't have that luxury. If I've got a stiffy, everybody can see it. There's nothing I can do to hide it, really, because of the shape. Oh, well! Everybody deals with something, and the trick is to stop looking for greener grass on the other side of the fence, and find ways to enjoy what you have. I'll bet guys that can't get it up would kill to have your "problem" (LOL)! I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, just trying to get you to think positively.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The penis should be able to be pointed in any direction, at any angle (within reason).

A 45 degree upward turning should be held in place at around 90 degrees by any vagina, as long as its not a bucket...

Although my penis does have a slight upwards and left curve...and I have problems fucking like a dog too.

The best thing though would be to push down on it and just push it how you want it. I'm sure if you pushed down on it you could get it close to straight. If you experience pain doing that though, see a doctor. It isn't supposed to be painful. But it is supposed to be possible.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sam Beckett said:
The penis should be able to be pointed in any direction, at any angle (within reason) ... It isn't supposed to be painful. But it is supposed to be possible.

Not all dicks work that way.

Media
I don't understand why you think you have a problem.

Friend, you have been blessed! Man, have you been blessed. If I were you, I would be out putting that gift to good use and sharing it with whomever. A whole hell of a lot! Enjoy!

My profound thoughts: Erections are one of the best things about being male! That, and having a really big dick!

And as IanTheTall summed it all up brilliantly: "
My erections are all explained; I'm a man and I'm still breathing."

Use it, or lose it, Pal!
smile.gif

Here's a repsonse for you on another post.
Re: How often should one masturbate on a daily basis?

LA2SA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there is something you can do to change the angle, but it is extreme. there is a surgery that is usually touted as a way to make your penis larger, where they basically sever the tendon that holds your penis up. the "drawback" for most guys with this surgery is that it makes them hang low -- but for someone who is flat up against their stomache, that of course would be the desired result.

like I said, it is an extreme solution. but if the angle truly proves to be an insurmountable obstacle for you, i suppose it is an option.