Help: Side-Effects of PE, Stress, Or Masturbation?

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SYMPTONS:

* I think I might have some scar tissue in my dick, ever since I started PE (jelqiing, stretching, etc, pills) a few years ago, I started getting a little curve. It doesn't bother me though.

* For more than a year, almost as if by incident, after a really good ballooning session, I started experiencing this weird turgidness in my dick, even when it was soft. Like 10 minutes after ejaculating, the tissue will like recoil almost, like become stiffish.

There's a little soarness/pain on the sides and on my vein especially after I masturbate, and alot of times I now don't hang as prominently as I used to.

I tried using arnica cream for a week, but it only helped temporarily.

* My libido is down. I don't get morning wood anymore or spontaneous erections in public.

SUSPECTS:

* Stress - Mom kicked me outta the house last year (really fucked my life up for awhile), then let me back down, but has threatened to kick me out in X amount of weeks every so often. I'm doing all I can to stay home, but I'm naturally not one to bend over backwards for someone for no reason.

I also have stress from insecurities but nowhere near the above.

* Physical Damage - Could've done damage PE'ing or masturbating too much (or hard), or both. It's doubtful, but possible. I have been to a urologist in the past year, but he said my dick was "only a little stiffer than normal". So I don't have Peyronie's. It could be nerve damage, which I'd hope it's not.

* Testosterone - T-levels down? I have no idea.

So..............what to think of all this?

I like practicing PE, so I'd like to solve this problem so I can jump back into it...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boy, it sounds as though you have a lot going on there? It might be a vicious circle as far as the stress thing is concerned, compounding the situation. That could also be affecting your libido and morning wood? However, I would advise 3 things. First, get a second opinion re the medical condition of your cock. 2nd, take a 6 month break from PE, or however long it takes for things to settle down. Having done both, when, or if, you start PE-ing again, don’t be as aggressive; PE is not about stretching, or squeezing the life out of your cock. In any event, I don’t think masturbation is a contributing factor, your cock is quite resilient and you would need to go to extremes to cause damage. I know ballooning can have some strange effects on the cock, though nothing untoward as far as I’m aware. Check out the experiences of other ballooners over at thunders, if only for peace of mind.

Maybe you need to get away from home too; get some indipendance and work on your self-confidence, or get someone to mediate between you and mum? After all, you're an adult now.
Best of luck buddie

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The penis is both sturdy and delicate both at the same time. Balooning, clamping and too much hard jelqing can wreck havoc on the capillaries that supply blood to the corpus spongeosum. Your cock may be strong but your capillaries are pretty fragile. If you want to safely enlarge your penis you will need to start pumping, but even pumping can be dangerous, but it is NOTHING compared to the damage one can do with one's own hands (clamping, balooning etc).

Seahorses was right... you will need to take some time off of your PE (I would advise you to do only some light clamping and jelqing only after you are healed) routine. You will also need to take it easy when you masturbate during the healing period. Light jelqing and clamping can improve the health of your penis, but hard jelqing and clamping can RUIN your penis... plus, the incidence of diabetes in your family indicating that you might be carrying the type-2 gene is another factor... people with the type-2 gene can't heal their extremities like normal people can.

You might want to ask your Mom about this... also, give your poor ol' Mom a break and try to be a better son to her, our parents are from a different generation and usually judge their children according to how they were raised... chances are that your Grandparents were MUCH more strict on your Mom than she is on you... plus, parents are always willing to forgive a truly remorseful child... just apologize to her and try to start helping her out around the house more and smiling more as well. Spread some sunshine around the house and you will feel much more secure in your shelter needs. Good luck!!!!!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Yeah well bobs,maybe you could ask your mother,maybe it is something
that your father may have had problems with. It could be hereditary,is it possible that it's not from jerking off?
Maybe it's because of your stress,from still living at home.
But it could also be Karma,you know,all those nasty comments your'e always making to the women and the gay men here,when your'e in the chat room?!?
Mr. Ed in Mass.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The penis is both sturdy and delicate both at the same time. Balooning, clamping and too much hard jelqing can wreck havoc on the capillaries that supply blood to the corpus spongeosum. Your cock may be strong but your capillaries are pretty fragile. If you want to safely enlarge your penis you will need to start pumping, but even pumping can be dangerous, but it is NOTHING compared to the damage one can do with one's own hands (clamping, balooning etc).

Seahorses was right... you will need to take some time off of your PE (I would advise you to do only some light clamping and jelqing only after you are healed) routine. You will also need to take it easy when you masturbate during the healing period. Light jelqing and clamping can improve the health of your penis, but hard jelqing and clamping can RUIN your penis... plus, the incidence of diabetes in your family indicating that you might be carrying the type-2 gene is another factor... people with the type-2 gene can't heal their extremities like normal people can.

You might want to ask your Mom about this... also, give your poor ol' Mom a break and try to be a better son to her, our parents are from a different generation and usually judge their children according to how they were raised... chances are that your Grandparents were MUCH more strict on your Mom than she is on you... plus, parents are always willing to forgive a truly remorseful child... just apologize to her and try to start helping her out around the house more and smiling more as well. Spread some sunshine around the house and you will feel much more secure in your shelter needs. Good luck!!!!!

Hi Tripod,
Thanks for your support and for highlighting the perils of excess that rereading my own post it seems I failed to convey. :eek: However, I’m a little confused regarding your comments on ballooning? Are you saying that along with over zealous jelquing and clamping it’s also dangerous, or that in tandem with? For as I understand it ballooning is a form of edging and consequently an extension to masturbation. I know guys have complained of side effects from edging and ballooning, like headaches etc., but I’m not aware of any having physical damage to their penis? (or should I say penises, or peni? :biggrin1:) I must admit though, I learned about edging some time ago and never really cottoned to it and learning that ballooning was on the same lines, didn’t bothered to fully study it.
Thanks
Sea

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Minus retardED in Mass, I'd like to thank everyone else who contributed.

It's really messing with my head, so it's good to get some answers.

SEAHORSES: Regarding Ballooning, it's weird you say it can have "strange effects", b/c this whole problem started THEE DAY after I had my best ballooning session ever. Hmm....

I always attributed this to a combo of snowballed effects from PE, overmasturbation, and stress.

Then again, I mean hell who knows, maybe all that testosterone as a kid is what kept my dick pumped so much. So many factors, realistically though, I remember as soon as I got to college, that's when I started experiencing those nagging injuries. Stress causes cortisol, which kills libido, which is probly the reason I jurk(ed) off so much.

I'm gonna eventually have to lug my ass over to a doctor. One thing that none of you mentioned yet was Pehyriones Disease. I have some of the common symptons - decreases size, slight pain or discomfort, slight bend or curve, and the big one - Retraction of the smooth muscle/tissue (remember how I said it tends to be more firm and shrivelled?)

TRIPOD: Type 2 diabetes? But wouldn't a doctor have caught that already? I do tend to get winded faster than a kid of my athletic "ability" should... And I get cranky when I don't eat.

At any rate - regarding my mother. Yea it's complicated to say the least. She rules by fear. And you know what Andy Dufresne always said - Fear holds you prisoner, hope sets you free.

I'd rather find my own place to live (which I've been mulling over how to do lately), and have to rely on finding things look forward to in life (hope) than be scared if I do something wrong I'll get a harsh loud reaction from my mom (it's almost hardwired now, ever since she kicked me out; it's like Pavlov's dogs...)

God bless...

Ry