Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently my wife is obsessed with the size of my cock, balls and more importantly my load.

She has found a website where you carry out the tests and post the answers to see how you compare with the average.

She seems to concentrate on the size of my sac and balls and what load i deliver, getting me to shoot into a glass and measuring the load in teaspoons.

WHAT HAS BROUGHT THIS ON???????

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there any chance that she's read a magazine article which has made her curious about this? A lot of glossy mags have published nonsensical articles about 'rating your man's sexiness', etc. based on such fatuous notions in the past.

Of course, rather than asking strangers on an internet forum, you could just ask her yourself. Communication being key to relationships. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Ex wife use to feel my balls When they were big she knew a big load was going down her throat Dont complain it sounds like a lot of fun You are a lucky man:cool:

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should be thankful she is into your cock and cum shots instead of someone elses. Don't worry too much. Just go along for the ride.