Help spicing up sex life

snobbsdale24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is kind of embarrassing, but what the hell.. My wife and I have been married for almost two years. Our wedding night was the first for both of us, so things started to take off slowly from there. We come from a very religious background, so we've never really venture out to do all that kinky stuff, but I really just want to know what you guys' secrets are to keep a lady happy..

Dumb question for guys, how do you find her G-Spot?:confused:

Any other tips/advise is greatly appreciated.. Also, LADIES, what is the one thing your man does to please you that you LOVE?

I should expect to be ridiculed huh? LOL.. well, all responses are welcomed!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
No, I think you are truly seeking some honest answers to help your sex life. I think that's TERRIFIC. Rather than just saying...oh well that's life and trying to blame the wife for a boring sex life, you are seeking answers... *Pats on the back*

I always say "what happens behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults is no one else's business.." And sex is a big part of a good marriage (IMHO) There are no taboos, as long as you are both enjoying it.

I love oral sex, and it is fun. You can spice it up by bringing some whip cream to bed and licking it off her... or she off you.

If she gives to you, don't forget to reciprocate!

Whisper in her ear... talk to her. Tell each other stories, fantasies.... its ok.

Pay attention to every part of her body... Find her erogenous zones, outside the typical (boobs and vagina)... Kiss her everywhere...

Try massaging one another with hot oils (you can buy some great stuff at Spencer's if you don't want to go to an Adult Sex Shop, or even online...very discreet)

Most of all... make your sex life fun and playful as well as sensual.

and don't forget to tell her you love her outside the bedroom... Those big bear hugs when you lease expect it are awesome confidence builders. (and she should do the same.)

good luck ....

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think these are wonderful questions, and I hope others can give you genuine answers. Now, when you say what my man does for me do you mean in the bedroom or out? Because there's a lot that he does that does not have a sexual connotation that I simply adore. Too many to actually go into.

But in the bedroom there's almost too many to count too. It's the search for the G-spot that's part of the adventure. If he just targeted in on it every time I don't think that would be nearly as mind-blowing.

I don't know if it's difficult for a man to be sensual or it's something he's born with, but my husband is a very sensual being. My first husband was not, and I've had a few partners lacking that finesse as well. He treats me like he cares about me, and that always blows my mind!

Sometime it's just Ellie time and I get all the attention - and I feel sooooo greedy. But I love it. And I always respond with Cap's night. It drives him crazy too!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, oh, oh and laugh! Laughter in the bedroom is so totally awesome! I mean it. That's when you know you are soulmates, when you can laugh before, after and during sex. I love it!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Good questions and good advise. But I think in order to move to another level it would be helpful to know where you are at now. There is no use in extolling the virtues of oral pleasures if you are already experienced in them. Conversely, if you only engage in the missionary position the members here, I am sure, will have a field day with the advise they can offer.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's an old expression that says something's only kinky the first time :cool:

Since I don't know the extent to which you're seriously vanilla, it's hard to give any advice that would be feasible for you both, but I'll give it a whirl:

1) Keep a light on, but not the overhead. I've never understood people who have sex in the dark; the light should be dimmer than a reading light and diffused rather than directed;

2) Become more involved in each other's grooming. Bathe together. Offer to shave her legs. Wash her hair. Be creative and keep it playful;

3) Give each other massages, especially foot, hand and face massages. There's something doubly satisfying about foot massages, first because, when done properly, you can affect the entire body and secondly because there's a funny taboo about feet that make them "forbidden" in come cultures;

4) You need to develop a comfort level between the two of you regarding open and frank discussions about sex. Probably the worst thing to do is to guess what pleases your wife instead of just asking her. Give her a safe enough place to share honestly and comfortably;

5) Respect each other's limits but push them right to the line; you never know when something might morph from unthinkable to intensely erotic.

Good luck, and keep us informed.