HELP: Spot on ridge of head.

Ruiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So before anyone goes and starts to tell me it may be an STD. I've only had sex with 1 girl, and she is definitely clean.

This week has been quite the disaster and this is topping it off quite badly. On Friday, I'm going to be across the country to visit a girl that I've been seeing, and we are supposed to have some fun. I want to be at 100% and right now I'm at about 2%.

The only thing I can even begin to think of is that I was drunk the other night, and took a piss outside, and my nail might have nicked me, but I really highly doubt it. (I would hate for it to be something that stupid too)

It's dry, and when rubbed against hurts a bit. I've been applying some neosporin, and I went to an urgent care while I was out of town on vacation yesterday. The doctor was an idiot and said he had no idea, and didn't really have any suggestions other then prescribing a creme for herpes/sores.

Full size: http://bamskee.com/wiki/images/7/7d/Wtf.jpg
800px-Wtf.jpg

I've never had even had a blemish anywhere before.

Last edited:

Ruiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wet a q-tip with tap water. Touch the sore with it. If it burns like holy hell, it's herpes. if not, then its a blister.

Doesn't hurt at all (took a couple showers already, direct water contact. I did feel a slight discomfort the day before. Guessing maybe just rubbed wrong in some pants?

any way to help it heal? Really hoping I'm 100% by Thursday evening. Prob gonna be cutting it really close. So frustrating. This vacation is halfway across the country. I'm not able to get out to see her often.

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get a second opinion from another doctor, if you can. A urologist, if possible. Whatever the hell it is, it's on your dick. I wouldn't take chances with that.

Ruiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to my local doctor after I got bac from vacation, he says it looks like a cut. So somehow I cut myself in my sleep or while drunk for the first time this year. I'm praying I am healed enough to have fun by the end of this week. Based on how slow this is healing,I think I might be screwed.

D_Count_VonDickskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have accidentally cut my self like that before, you know not paying attention with zipping and the rest. It looked pretty much exactly like that. Just leave it alone and make sure to let it heal. Not much else you can do.

Ruiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have accidentally cut my self like that before, you know not paying attention with zipping and the rest. It looked pretty much exactly like that. Just leave it alone and make sure to let it heal. Not much else you can do.

I'm extremely scared to ask, but how long did it take to heal? I'm not seeing this thing all better by friday... and I'm gonna want to punch little babies if this screws up the plans.

:(

I don't get much play, and being out of commission after finally getting some (was a virgin till recently) is driving me insane.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
neosporin should help and don't jack off

This. It sounds like it's just dry skin. Either you jack off and have sex too much, or you have eczema (hereditary skin condition). It happens to me sometimes. Lay off spanking the monkey for a couple of days is what I would suggest. If you're really that worried, go get a second doctor's opinion.