HELP: Spot on ridge of head.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ruiner, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

Albums:
    So before anyone goes and starts to tell me it may be an STD. I've only had sex with 1 girl, and she is definitely clean.

This week has been quite the disaster and this is topping it off quite badly. On Friday, I'm going to be across the country to visit a girl that I've been seeing, and we are supposed to have some fun. I want to be at 100% and right now I'm at about 2%.

The only thing I can even begin to think of is that I was drunk the other night, and took a piss outside, and my nail might have nicked me, but I really highly doubt it. (I would hate for it to be something that stupid too)

It's dry, and when rubbed against hurts a bit. I've been applying some neosporin, and I went to an urgent care while I was out of town on vacation yesterday. The doctor was an idiot and said he had no idea, and didn't really have any suggestions other then prescribing a creme for herpes/sores.

Full size: http://bamskee.com/wiki/images/7/7d/Wtf.jpg
    [​IMG]

I've never had even had a blemish anywhere before.

#1 Ruiner, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  2. D_Woody Wilson

D_Woody Wilson Account Disabled

Wet a q-tip with tap water. Touch the sore with it. If it burns like holy hell, it's herpes. if not, then its a blister.

3. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

Albums:

Doesn't hurt at all (took a couple showers already, direct water contact. I did feel a slight discomfort the day before. Guessing maybe just rubbed wrong in some pants?

any way to help it heal? Really hoping I'm 100% by Thursday evening. Prob gonna be cutting it really close. So frustrating. This vacation is halfway across the country. I'm not able to get out to see her often.

#3 Ruiner, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    neosporin should help and don't jack off

5. erratic

Gold Member

Get a second opinion from another doctor, if you can. A urologist, if possible. Whatever the hell it is, it's on your dick. I wouldn't take chances with that.

6. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

Albums:
    Went to my local doctor after I got bac from vacation, he says it looks like a cut. So somehow I cut myself in my sleep or while drunk for the first time this year. I'm praying I am healed enough to have fun by the end of this week. Based on how slow this is healing,I think I might be screwed.

7. D_Count_VonDickskin

D_Count_VonDickskin New Member

I have accidentally cut my self like that before, you know not paying attention with zipping and the rest. It looked pretty much exactly like that. Just leave it alone and make sure to let it heal. Not much else you can do.

8. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

Albums:
    I'm extremely scared to ask, but how long did it take to heal? I'm not seeing this thing all better by friday... and I'm gonna want to punch little babies if this screws up the plans.

:(

I don't get much play, and being out of commission after finally getting some (was a virgin till recently) is driving me insane.

9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Consume vitamin e and other anti-oxidant rich foods. You can experiement with putting a small amount of vitamin e directly on the wound. Get lots of sleep. Don't irritate the skin.

10. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    This. It sounds like it's just dry skin. Either you jack off and have sex too much, or you have eczema (hereditary skin condition). It happens to me sometimes. Lay off spanking the monkey for a couple of days is what I would suggest. If you're really that worried, go get a second doctor's opinion.

11. D_Count_VonDickskin

Not to long if I remember right, plus you can still use it, by the time the date rolls around it shouldn't be so tender anymore and you can use it all you want.

12. D_Count_VonDickskin

^^^^^^ Excellent advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted