help stage five clinger

champ111

Experimental Member
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
ok met a couple on cl. the guy wanted me do his wife because he cheated on her. she is in her 30s and good looking. after we hooked up she got my number and started texting me saying how she wanted to get together again without telling him.

first she said it was just sex and i felt bad about her being cheated on. so we got together and then we did again. where it became a once a week thing. been 3 months now. but now its becoming where she expecting me to call and text her everyday. and she told me she wants to divorce him. i have been trying to tell her that she shouldnt but i think she is going to then think we are going to get together.

think i should just tell her?

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah be up front...i don't think you want the mess of feeling like you caused someone's divorce...not to mention the fact that you don't want to deal with a pissed off hubby too...break it off...plenty of girls out there

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, she might sound a little bit immature now by considering divorce just because of this. You might want to avoid that as your life partner.