Help!: Starter Toys For Women

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Ladies. Me and my girlfriend are both planning on having sex for the first time and want it to be as special as possible. We have a bunch of ideas from positions to lotions to foreplay to toys. As far as toys for me to use on her, what would you recommend for first timers like us. I hear the rabbit is the most popular and easy to use, is this my best option? What do you use on yourself that you love? What do you use on your man that makes him go crazy if i buy a male toy for her to use on me?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The rabbit does come highly recommended, but if it's your first time (ever, or with each other) you really shouldn't need anything more than each other, lube and a condom. I would advise saving the toys until you start to get a little bored. Have fun whatever you end up going with.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Is this first time EVER sex or first time together sex?

If it is a case of you or her (or both) losing your virginity then forget the toys. Seriously. You do not need them to have fun - just explore each other's bodies in whatever way feels right at the time.

If neither of you are virgins, well, really, I still suggest you forget the toys for your first time together. Why do you think you need them?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree.
you need to concentrate your efforts on skin to skin, touching, tasting. toys are easy to screw up...if she doesn't use toys on herself then it might all just be too much at once.
just lube. lots of lube.
and get a manicure.