HELP: Suplements for PE and Working Oout

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by YoungHungMachine, Sep 17, 2009.

1. YoungHungMachine

I am starting working out again, I bought the creatine and protein powders from wal-mart. I also take a multi-vitamin. Is there any other things I can do that will improve my gains?

Also intersted In PE... Will be starting that soon too once I read more, What type of vitamins and supplements are there that improve those gains.

Or improve the size of ejaculation...

Sorry If I come off immature or what not, Its been a while since I lifted, and Im nervous about PE. Figured there was plenty of pro's for both subjects here.

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Ummm...
    Why not post this in the PE section? BTW, this question has been answered there many times.

3. mattnatlanta

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Take L-Arginine (helps circulation to penis and body's extremities) and L-Carnitine. Also, zinc will help with sperm increase, so will the arginine. I've been taking all three plus Alpha Lipoic Acid. Seems to be doing the trick.
    hope it helps.
    GREAT pics, dude.:smile:
    matt

4. YoungHungMachine

Is there any certain time I should take it, before/after workout... or before/after PE routine. Before bed, right after wake up, midday, etc?

5. YoungHungMachine

Draft saved Draft deleted