Help taking photos for the Gallery

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nineboxer, Apr 13, 2005.

1. nineboxer

nineboxer Member

I think its about time that i got some pictures of me and my "equipment" for posting in the Gallery and for sending to guys who have requested them. Problem is I have no experience or equipment. I have some questions you might be able to help with:

Who took your pictures? friend, buddy? girlfriend/boyfriend? yourself? family member? Professional photographer? Im not sure who i can get to take my photos.They would definitely turn out better if i can find someone else to take the photos.

What equipment or software is required for photos? Computer cam? digital camera
    I will need to buy whataever is needed.

What is a good location for the photos - outside, inside, bedroom, bathroom, special backdrop?

I would appreciate any tips, experience or information that any members can provide.

Nineboxer

2. mindseye

Gold Member

The easiest way is to buy a web camera -- they're inexpensive, often less than $30 -- and come with the software you'll need to take pictures. Most of the web cameras I've seen have decent instructions included.

The drawbacks, though, are that web cameras don't work unless they're hooked up to the computer, so you can't take them with you on trips; and the photo quality is not very good.

For higher quality pictures, you'll want a standalone digital camera -- they're more expensive, but the better quality and the portability are worth it if you plan to take many pictures. Even with one of these, it's not hard to get the pictures out of the camera and onto the computer, but it's not as easy as with a webcam.

One advantage to both types of cameras over traditional cameras, is that they don't use film, so you don't have to worry about wasting shots. (Shots are 'free'.) Experiment with lighting and setting until you get something you like.

Good luck!

3. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I also usually use the timer on mine - works great and you don't have to pose nude for anyone.

My digital camera came w/the necessary software and hardware. I think most do.

4. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

Ironically I just posted pics for the first time today. I've never done anything like that before...but my girlfriend was over today playing around with her camera and was like "Lemme take some pics of it", she started going down on me to make me go along with it, so how could I say no? =P...if you have a gf willing to help you out with that it can be a lot of fun...otherwise, as the previous guy said...get a cheap webcam and 3am take some shots.

5. viking

viking New Member

Albums:

Come here Mr. Fireman!
    I'll take your picture!! :evilgrin:

6. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Digital Cameras are pretty easy to use and are more convienent than a web cam since they are portable. There not really that expensive I got my digi cam on ubid.com it was refurbished, but i've had it for awhile and it works well.

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Too bad I didn't see this post before... my partner and I drove through Nashville twice this weekend, and had the camera with us.

I would definitely recommend a digital camera. As for backdrops, locations, and such - use your imagination. Anywhere you think would make a good photo, do it. Enlist the help of a friend or lover, or use a self-timer (our camera has a remote control, also). Most of all, have fun, and that is where & when you will get the best photos.

8. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    cant see photos without a premium membership...:( why do soem thigns cost so much...id love to see pics but i dont think paying for this forum is quite worth the price...even 8 cents a day adds up...

9. nineboxer

nineboxer Member

Too bad I didn't see this post before... my partner and I drove through Nashville twice this weekend, and had the camera with us.

I would definitely recommend a digital camera. As for backdrops, locations, and such - use your imagination. Anywhere you think would make a good photo, do it. Enlist the help of a friend or lover, or use a self-timer (our camera has a remote control, also). Most of all, have fun, and that is where & when you will get the best photos.
    [post=307872]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Wish i had known u dudes were comin through town!!

10. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

you don't need premium membership to see photos in people's gallery. Not all people have pics, but those that do usually have some link right under
    Public User Albums
    · All Gallery Images
    · Images posted in the forum
    ~album title here~

click on the album title and any pics will pop up.

Draft saved Draft deleted